pg600rr is offline Junior Member

Is it OK to take M1T just before bed instaed of split up am/pm??

currently in first few days of M1T cycle only taking 10mg/ed. I have been doin 5mg before bed 5mg in the a.m. after I eat. Would it be ok to just take both 5mg capsules before bed instead of in the a.m.? will it really effect my gains that much? also are there any more health effects or risks?? I just dont like takin it in the am rather it all done with B4 bed but if its going to impact my gains I will def. stay am/pm split... thanks

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    its better to split it, this keeps it more constant in your blood.
    cause it has a short half life

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO you shouldnt be taking it before bed, morning and late afternoon is the best. You might have a hard time falling alseep or even staying asleep if you take it too late in the day.

I have been feeling a lil dizzy when i take it in the am that is why i wanted to take both @ night so if i feel that way i can just sleep... any ideas why i am getting dizzy. if i could cure that i would have no problem taking it in the am

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=pg600rr]I have been feeling a lil dizzy when i take it in the am that is why i wanted to take both @ night so if i feel that way i can just sleep... any ideas why i am getting dizzy. if i could cure that i would have no problem taking it in the am[/QUOTE
    You should be taking it with food.

RedKnight is offline Junior Member
    You definitely should be splitting it up am/pm to keep consistent levels of it in your blood. I personally did not experience any issues taking it right before bed. If you are taking 4-ad with it or some other andro based product, this may cause you to not sleep well. M1T causes lethargy when most people use it, so if anything, this may help you sleep. JMO

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    I think m1t lowers your blood sugar. that is why u feel dizzy I have the same problem when I am on it.. so. I eat large when I take it

IBENCH700 is offline Junior Member
    take tamoxifen while you are taking the m1t......because when you cycle off....your andrigen count will be super low...and your estrogen count will be dominent(causing nipple swelling)...i also take tribulus extract 450mg and it does make a difference.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    M1t interfers with your REM sleep....trust me...I know....

yea i have noticed it really messing with me @ bedtime I will keep tossin and turnin unless i take benadryl w/it before bed it kinda sux

Thread Information