04-29-2005, 12:32 PM #1
Natural cutting or After cycle supplements ( some recommendations)
we are all striving to be at our best whether training natural, on cycle or off cycle. I thought would recommend the basics
1) No-xplode pre workout if lifting
2) if doing cardio use Thermorexin or Cardio Breeze
3) Ener-G glutamine peptides after a workout or before bed ( this will heal you from workouts fast needed post cycle or training naturally and a powerful anti-catabolic)
4) Cee spaced out through the day as you like to keep Creatine level high
5)a whey protein shake first thing in the morning and one after a workout is enough 50 grams in each
6) Anti Estrogen management for a while realized that Armimadex may be used post cycle or even during a natural cut to elevate test and silence stubborn A2 fat
7) Glucorell- R (r-ala) to keep insulin level low and partion carbs into the muscles
05-05-2005, 04:07 PM #2VET
- Join Date
- Nov 2001
05-05-2005, 06:10 PM #3
what exactly is number 2 and what does it do?
05-06-2005, 12:17 AM #4Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
just beacause we don't get along all the time Macro does not mean don't think you have a good product or 2
I pride my self on honesty for everyone
05-06-2005, 01:07 AM #5
OMEGA you said you own a buisness??
Do you make supplements?
is this matt?
05-06-2005, 08:11 AM #6
yes I own a new business called Genetec , in time hope to be of service to all
some supplements are rather good out there and are really worth using
so sometimes I will recommend a competitor if they have good things whether I like them or not
another good company is MAN sports
05-06-2005, 12:45 PM #7
your products look alright one word of advise is redo your labels gives me a whole German feel when I see them.
05-08-2005, 05:39 PM #8
the above products are meant to be basic only
and to provide effective supps at "bulk pricing"
if you want all the bells and whistles wait for out next line
and the labels are original
but are being improved for your aesthics appeal
thanks for your thoughts
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)