Thread: me cutting+CEE

butler44 is offline New Member

me cutting+CEE

Hey guys I have a question, I have been cutting for the past 4 weeks and got down from 202 to about 190 (measured mornign after cardio). Now, I started taking BN CEE about 5 days ago, 2g pre and 2g pwo and 2g on non workout days, my diet has not changed but my weight increased from 190 to about 193-194. I do see great increase in my strength, I can actually do 3x of 10 reps 205...My question is, is the gained weight water retention? I dont really feel bloated, i think i do look a bit bigger though. Im not very concerned about the weight increase, I just wanna know where its coming from. Thanks guys.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    most likely water retention in your muscle cells.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    3-4 lbs is nothing to be concerned over. one's weight usually fluctuates that much daily.

I understand that Sr. Shred, i was just a little curious because no matter what, in the mornings after my 45 min cardio i always drop below 190, but lately iy hasnt even gone down to 190, diet is the same and intensity for workouts has probably even increased. As said earlier, maybe it is the muscle cells retraining water.

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    cee is not suppose to cause bloat

Aye, thats what I read too, and thats the reason I ordered it. I dont really feel bloated but I do retain some water, Im assuming that I am actually, but maybe its muscle mass gain..I dont think its fat because my cardio is more intense now and my diet is good and I work my ass off in the gym. Its not that big of a problem, well see when I am done with the CEE.

Btw, I take shots of CEE, I put 2g in a cup and then add a little bit of water pre and post workout. The CEE mostly disolves when I add water but some stays at the bottom and I have to mix it in..very quick process. I also take protein+dex post wo.

DanDoola is offline Junior Member
    The purpose of creatine is to expand your muscle cells to allow a greater amount of nutrients to enter the muscle to increase recovery. Creatine monohydrate did not have a sufficient carrier for the creatine. While some of the creatine entered the muscle cells, some does not. The bloated look is not necessarily from your muscles holding water, but water being held OUTSIDE of the muscle.

There is no bloat with CEE because it is much more efficient at delivering creatine to the muscles, therefore, there is less creatine hanging around outside of the muscles. This creates less bloat.

At least this is my understanding. I'd say your 3-4 lb increase is caused by your muscles holding water INSIDE. There is no noticeable bloat, cause there isn't any water retention OUTSIDE the muscle.

Thread Information