Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    icedudez is offline Member
    kl, it doesnt say how u got on ,on ur 2nd cycle tho?

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Id had read if your going to use creatine on superdrol its best to keep its use till the end of your cycle. Something about the two build up some type of dependancy on one another ?

Im pretty sure i read this from one of the original testers for SD, or one of the guys that converse with the testers owner of DS, all the time after his use of SD.

I cant be much more help than that ive a bottle im might use during my vacation time in june.

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    I've stopped with the V12 for the minute and I'm going to resume use whilst going through PCT for the SD.
    I don't really have much of a goal with the SD but I am trying to maximize my gains whilst on the cycle. I'm doing 20mg for weeks one and two and then I'll see how things go for upping the dosage. I generaly eat quite cleanly with a high intake of protein but since I've started with the SD I've tunned my diet even more so. I'm now taking in more protein more regularly. I hope to put on as much lean muscle mass as I can really - I suppose thats my goal.

do u load up when u use v12

nathanlgd i just read a post that sum users experience hair loss with ph's, i knew of the sides but i thot this was more common with steroids , its freaked me out alittle

For gods sake!!!
    Today was legs day but I was going to do a little on the chest as well to try and make up for monday (got a headache and had to stop part way through). Anyway, I did a little on the legs and then got on the bench - got to number 8 or 9 on my first set and experienced another bad headache!!!
    I gave it 10 minutes or so and again had to force out some low weight sets. I don't know what to do, I really don't want to end the cycle early. It seems that when I do really strenuous exercise I got this nasty headache - the bench for me is where I have to strain the hardest but I'm still breathing properly and I'm not doing so much weight that its impossible - I rarely fail the weights I've tried to do today and monday. If I do fail them its always on the last 1 or 2 reps of the final weight which the headaches prevented me from reaching so far whilst being on SD. To be honest, I don't think its the SD - I think I may have hurt my-self straining to hard or something.
    I'm going to continue the cycle but maybe try and avoid heavy weight on the bench - at least for a good week.
    Really pissed today...
    Regarding the hairloss - its a rarety and its only really a risk to people who are prone to hair loss - i.e. the other males in your family have experienced natural hair loss at an early age.

Oh - and I don't load up with the V12 - just twice a day spaced evenly with one dose 10/20 minutes prior to wrokout.

do u have v12 twive on days u dont workout aswell? that shit about the headaches, perhaps doing ur chest again today wasnt such a great idea, twice in 3 days, could overtrain it...?just a thought.

V12 - once a day when not training, twice a day when training with one dose just before training.
    I was supposed to do the chest on monday but I didn't train it very well because I had an unexpected headache hit me part way through. So I was training to make up for monday by doing some more yesterday which resulted in the same headache. I'm going to go light'ish on the bench for a week or so to avoid the headaches.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    so the headaches only happen when lifting???

When do you work out? try to avoid doseing before lifting.

get some hawthorne berry extract 3 bucks at nutraplanet.com and see if it helps test your blood pressure periodically throughout the day when you can to see if it is running high.

and last choice is run a low dose of asprin once ed like the 81mg dose to thin your blood out this might help with the headaches.

I went out and bought some Hawthorne Berry extract today - i also picked up some Milk Thistle to use as part of PCT. Can anyone advise me on taking either or both of these?

how long is that youv'e been taking the SD,what have u experienced so far?anything good or just ur bad headaches? there is an m1t post perhaps it would be similiar to the dosages on that im not sure though.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    I went out and bought some Hawthorne Berry extract today - i also picked up some Milk Thistle to use as part of PCT. Can anyone advise me on taking either or both of these?
    Hawthorne 1000-1500mg ED
    Milk T 1000mg ED

Thanks, but, for how long do I do the Milk Thistle and when is best to use the Berry extract to help ease my headaches?
    So far I'm pleased with the SD, I've done half decent weeks workout - not upto usual standards due to the headaches but I can already see that I look slightly more ripped, my muscles just seem to be a tad more swollen than usual... I may be imagining things but I think theres a slight visual difference already. I'm looking forward to getting stuk into this coming week as I've heard the second week is often the best.

run the Hawthorne ed during your cycle i took mine when i took my 1st dose of sd in the morning

Day one of week 2 today. Today I had 1500mg of Hawthorne Berry spread evenly. I also went light on the bench but I still got a headache at the end of the second set. It was the mildest headache yet though and I could finish the rest of the workout easily enough. Maybe the Hawthorne Berry helped a little.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    When I used to do heavy doses of AS I would take 600-800mg of Ibprophen an hour before my workout...then headaches during my workouts went away...mine was from high blood pressure...

Ahhh, no headache today. I had 2000mg of Hawthorne with one dose just before training. I had a great workout, lifting slightly more in some areas than usual but we weren't on the bench today - where the problem seems to be at its worst.

what are you running right now ? PH wise..

nevermind i found it your doing 20mg of SD

Almost the end of week 2, I just have one small session left on saturday - I sort of do 4 full on sessions and then half a session each week.
    Today was the first time I trained the chest properly since I started with the SD. I took 1500mg of hawthorne ed and 300mg of aspirin pre workout.
    I need to get some new scales I think because I've put on alot of weight over the past 2 weeks - the scales can't be right.
    Looking forward to weeks 3 and 4 and the final results. Just trying to judge what I should up the dosage to for weeks 3 and 4.

yes the majority of weight gains come in the first 2 weeks

try 30 mgs you should not need more than that but if your ballsy go with 40mg however I personally sont think you need it

what have u gained??

bryan 2 chek ur pms bro

Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    Almost the end of week 2, I just have one small session left on saturday - I sort of do 4 full on sessions and then half a session each week.
    Today was the first time I trained the chest properly since I started with the SD. I took 1500mg of hawthorne ed and 300mg of aspirin pre workout.
    I need to get some new scales I think because I've put on alot of weight over the past 2 weeks - the scales can't be right.
    Looking forward to weeks 3 and 4 and the final results. Just trying to judge what I should up the dosage to for weeks 3 and 4.

next time run 30mg ed SD and 400mg of 4ad
    im really like'n it

Well, I weighed my-self on the sunday and I started the cycle on the monday. On sunday I weighed 12,12 (180lb) a tad lighter than I thought I was. One week after I was 13,1 (183lb) and today more or less 2 weeks on I weigh 13,7 (189lb). The scales I used were a digital set I have at home, I always weighed my-self on the same floor with the same amount of clothing on (boxers + t-shirt) to try and keep things accurate but I don't think I've put 9lb on in two weeks!
    As for upping the doseage, I was thinking either 25 or 30mg. I read on the SD web site that you can run 25mg a day by taking 2 or 3 doses alternatively. 30mg looks atractive though, because of the obvious boost in gains - I was just uncertain of how safe this was and if my headahes would suffer even more so.

my last 2 cycles i ran 30 mg ed

no problems

yes you certainly can and most do gain around 10 pounds within 2 weeks on this but the gains will start to slow down now unfortuneatley its just how the compound seems to work so my vote is 30mgs

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    yes you certainly can and most do gain around 10 pounds within 2 weeks on this but the gains will start to slow down now unfortuneatley its just how the compound seems to work so my vote is 30mgs
    yep i agree

im really glad im doing 400mg of 4ad this round with the SD.

will the gains be nowheer near as good with 4 ad as i cant get a hold of it for my cycle...dnt mean to hijack...nathanlgd, r u looking quite a bit bigger with these 9lbs ,r u ne leaner?

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    will the gains be nowheer near as good with 4 ad as i cant get a hold of it for my cycle...dnt mean to hijack...nathanlgd, r u looking quite a bit bigger with these 9lbs ,r u ne leaner?
    your 1st run of sd will be your best

my 2nd run i was not happy with thats why on my 3rd i threw in the 4-ad strenght has gone up and im not holding the water you normally get on 4-ad cause of the SD

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    so it sounds like superdrol is worth the money, i would take 9 lbs in 2 weeks in a heart beat....

Just starting my week 3 and I was just wondering about dosing with 30mg ed. In weeks 1 and 2 I took 10mg before work in the morning at around 8:00am and then 10mg in the afternoon inbetween 3 and 4pm. Now I have 30mg to take when would be the best times to do so?
    Today I've taken my doses as usual but with an extra one around 8pm after my workout.

running 30 for me was in the morning when i got up
    mid afternoon and then b4 bed, just try and split it up evenly

ok thanks.
    Just had a great session on the chest and triceps today. I was getting annoyed at using light weight on the bench so I took 600mg of asprin before my workout to ensure I wouldn't get a headache. I was able to lift more than I ever have before without any problems. I'm starting to love superdrol now I wasn't going to do another cycle but now I think I will. I'll give it a good couple of months and then maybe do another cycle.

I've just noticed someone mention "MAX LMG" next to superdrol. Anyone want to run me through MAX LMG while we are waiting for my results of the SD cycle?

Well Max LMG is a progestin therefore not covered by the ban it has very interesting qualities to it and is actually somewhat of a progesterone inhibitor.

Its properties are very dry and lean muscle gains. typical dose is 3 caps ed each cap is 25mgs

it is NOT methylated so toxicity should not be an issue.

It wont convert to estrogen either.

Sounds great, what are gains like and whats envolved with PCT. Also, what are its down sides? it must have some down sides.

its only mildly suppresive usually around the 6 week mark

but clomid/nolva works great for PCT

If you are pre dispositioned to androgenic sides it can be some mild bother to you.

It makes you pee quite a bit.

and a few are reporting some libido issues with it although that is one of the rarer side effects and is unusual as many report an increased libido

PM me if your interested in this compound and ill let you in on a little more info

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information