danzw is offline New Member

weight gain or just gut gain??

can anyone please let me know if there is a good weight gainer out there that doest just give you a huge gut??
    thanks!!

They all will, because typically they are made with shitty ingredients. You would be much better just making your own weight gainer that can have a lot of calories, but not fat and sh1tty proteins like most weight gainers.

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    I tryed MASS TECH, and had good gains, but I also gained so preatty good fat to. Make sure and do carido

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Look up a shake called Anabolic Muscle, the strawberry is the shit, n it has extremly low fat, 100 grams of protein n only 4 grams of fat i think, something like 500 cals(i think not psative) def check it out its the shit

diezell is offline Senior Member
    I still dont know why anyone would take anything to make thereselves heavier, most people in america are trying to lose weight, its one thing to get heavier with muscle but why fat? i guess some people like to look like chris farley

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danzw
    can anyone please let me know if there is a good weight gainer out there that doest just give you a huge gut??
    thanks!!

The "huge gut" depends on your cardio habits as well as the rest of your diet. If you know how to do things there is no reason you should be getting fat off of a weight gainer.

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I wish I busted some more arse when I took that stuff, but im still happy. I havent tryed this newer stuff, but my friend was really happy with it, and hes looking bigger, in a really good way. He used Myo plex, or Myos Mass, one of the two, by EAS, im acually gonna try this stuff soon. Its only go like 200 calories perserving, but 42 friggin grams of protien, not to bad, and it taste good to.

Thread Information