Thread: superdrol & pct

icedudez is offline Member

superdrol & pct

what do u all think about rebound xt for pct for superdrol both by designer supps, ive read rebound xt will work well for it, im just asking incase i cant get my hands on nolva & clomid?

and i know about scammers.

bigordie is offline Member
    there is no reason why you shouldnt be able to get your hands on the proper chemicals required for PCT. Just click the word PCT that i just typed and you should be directed to a legit company. and no rebound xt will not be enough for your sd pct.

how do u feel about m1t or superdrol for better results bulking wise

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    SD due to the lack of sides and cleaner gains and yes rebound xt WILL work to restore your natty test

But the use of an AI after a cycle of methylated androgens will continue to mess up your cholesterol levels so tamox/clomid will be a better choice for your recovery

different compounds but from my research i can say that if you are looking for a straight bulking steroid that will give you great wieght gains (muscle/fat) m1t is the way to go, but you have to remember it has many negative side effects and should not be run by itself. SD will give you lean quality muscle with less side effects and almost no post cycle shut down. also SD can be run solo

so bryan and bigordie u two are kinda disagreeing with each other on the topic of rebound xt, will u lose all ur gains if u use this for pct? i am thinking of using swole v2 along with rebound xt at the time of pct, i know creatine makes no difference pct wisebut i mean incase i lose anything?what do u thnk?

no we are not disagreeing, you asked if rebound xt was enough for pct and the answer to that question is no. However rebound will be enough to restore your natty test after an SD cycle-but PCT is more than just restoring test levels as mentioned above. i dont see any reason why you shouldnt throw some creatine in for pct, it cant hurt. but regardless of the compound you choose (m1t or SD) i believe you should follow the pct guidelines for any methylated steroid .

okay clomid & nolva it is, though i have 1 more Q i have searched for the answer to this on this site and i can only find answers for m1t and the like but can u get gyno from superdrol?

sd cannot convert to estrogen and there is little to no chance of progesteron being an issue so no it will not lead to gyno

Oral Masteron

read the sd write up posted by bryan about half way through the thread it should answer all your questions.

athank u

Thread Information