Thread: Creatine Sticky

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Creatine Sticky

Recently creatine has been an EXTREMLY hot topic, CEE. Monodydrate, products that has NO n creatine. Everyone wants to know which is best, if they work, how often you used them, what u stack them with??? Well i am putting htis topic up for people to post up what creatine they took, how many servings, wht they stacked it with etc. Please no off topic responces here, just wanna get the info out here on which products work n which dont
    heres the type of post i feel wold be good for this topic

I took cell tech a few years ago and used it exactly as directed for 8 weeks. My diet stunk, my workout wasnt really a great one, but it def worked extremly well. My muscles swelled up and i looked much bigger , i didnt get sore at alll from workouts , n felt more energy during workout. i remember ne specific weight gains or gaisn on my bech, but i kno wit worked

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i took cell tech a few years back too. just that and protein. i didnt do the loadin phase though cause u dont have to. but i didnt get increased energy while training, gained about 10lbs, and my bench went up about 30lbs. once i stopped though i lost most the weigth and strength, its good stuff to give u a boost, but im not goin to do it again, just cause it pissed me off to lose the strength. ill save my money on food and other supps.

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i took cell tech a few years back too. just that and protein. i didnt do the loadin phase though cause u dont have to. but i didnt get increased energy while training, gained about 10lbs, and my bench went up about 30lbs. once i stopped though i lost most the weigth and strength, its good stuff to give u a boost, but im not goin to do it again, just cause it pissed me off to lose the strength. ill save my money on food and other supps.

i agree, cell tech is a waste of money-all gains are both temporary and water. CEE is the way to go, 4 g ED split up into two doses (am/pm). great pumps, no bloat, good stregth/weight gains

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Who make the best CEE and where do you buy it...??? Is the NO BLOAT the only thing you noticed different from Mono creatine??

bigordie is offline Member
    no the pumps and gains were much better for me as well.

Thread Information