go4gold is offline Member

Trim fat, stay at same weight?

I am waiting on an orderof yohimburn, thermorexin, and Glucorell. I am planing on a good cardio routine, trying to not exactly lose weight but if i do, oh well as long as i look good. I hope to really just trim weight on my face and gut a bit. Plan on a three month run of some really good training. Here are a few questions i need some help on if possibe.
    -I am really hoping the yohimburn will trim my face up a bit, but which is better for that, the DF or ES?
    -I am familiar with thermorexin so that shouldn't be a problem.
    -The Glucorell i am a bit confused on but want to incorperate it into my program. How is it exactly used and how should it be taken, know a pill for every 3o-40 grams of carbs, should i just use that as good measure or is there more to it?
    -What type of diet would you most recommend? a low calorie, low carb, low fat what, I am thinking just a low calorie should be good in this case since i am not a big eater to begin with, just hope that might help with loseing fat. I will try and keep my fat intake low. So I wouldn't mind some informative options that if you guys have any I should also consider. Never good with the diets, but can eat right if need be.
    -Would high protein be a concern and how should i consider this option? I want to try and incorperate this( 1-1.5g per lb of bw), but if not a good idea, please let me know.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by go4gold; 03-07-2005 at 06:42 PM.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    answers in bold
    Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    -I am really hoping the yohimburn will trim my face up a bit, but which is better for that, the DF or ES?

dont know

-The Glucorell i am a bit confused on but want to incorperate it into my program. How is it exactly used and how should it be taken, know a pill for every 3o-40 grams of carbs, should i just use that as good measure or is there more to it?

any large carb meal, and pre and PWO with carbs and protein

-What type of diet would you most recommend? a low calorie, low carb, low fat what, I am thinking just a low calorie should be good in this case since i am not a big eater to begin with, just hope that might help with loseing fat. I will try and keep my fat intake low. So I wouldn't mind some informative options that if you guys have any I should also consider. Never good with the diets, but can eat right if need be.

eat 30% or so of carbs for breakfast, and the rest pre and post workout. At the other meals of the day eat protein and healthy fats. Try total cals at 14 x bodyweight.

-Would high protein be a concern and how should i consider this option? I want to try and incorperate this( 1-1.5g per lb of bw), but if not a good idea, please let me know.

When cutting, I would keep protein at 1.5g per lb, carbs at 1g per lb, and the rest healthy fats (whatever is left minus protein and carbs from 14 x bodyweight)

Thanks in advance

go4gold is offline Member
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    I am waiting on an orderof yohimburn, thermorexin, and Glucorell. I am planing on a good cardio routine, trying to not exactly lose weight but if i do, oh well as long as i look good. I hope to really just trim weight on my face and gut a bit. Plan on a three month run of some really good training. Here are a few questions i need some help on if possibe.
    Thanks in advance
    ES
    1 cap per meal unless a high carb meal is a generally easy dosing pattern, then 2 caps-- if loading up on plates of pasta (gorging/cheating) then 2 caps prior and 1 cap during/towards end

moderate/moderate-high carb, low/moderate-low fat, moderate to high protein intake. individual response and preferences will vary considerably with respect to ratios. With respect to fat avoid hydrogenated oils, insure that some fat is omega 3 rich. With respect to carbs avoid high fructose cornsyrup and sucrose like the plague. Fructose in moderation.

as a note- recent studies show that insulin resistance (as measured per meal- not overall), from saturated fatty acid intake is reversible by addition of omega 3 poly/superpoly- unsaturates. Resistance induced by hydrogenates is not overcome by omega 3 additions.

Thread Information