Thread: Trib and teens

Nicky B is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Trib and teens

My question is can trib do anything for a 16 year old teen. Reason asking is because my cousin trains with me. I taught him about gettting enough protein, training, and eating right. Well he knows I have used roids and he aproached me other day asking if I will give him a good cycle. I talkied to him for about 45min about how he can f**k himself up if used them and hope he took what I said to heart. So I was wondering if trib can do anything for him to help him stir clear of juice for atleast 3 more years. PLEASE HELP!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i used it when i was like 17 it worked alliright i guess... i dont think it could hurt ure cousin

Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    i used it when i was like 17 it worked alliright i guess... i dont think it could hurt ure cousin
    I know it won't hurt him but just want to know if it will give him any results or would just be pointless.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    it cant hurt, i just dont know if it will help.... placebo effect is always good though.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    trib can hurt him. do a search on it, you will see it can cause gyno.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc

i dont belive that....show me scientific proof

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    i feel at that age it is a waste imo as his own natural test should be off the roof.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Get him on some creatine and whey with dex after his workouts...have him research on nutrition...and how important it is to eat a lot of protein,complex,carbs, and good fats. I bigger then almost all of the roid guys in my gym...I havent touched juice in over a year and I'm bigger then I was...and I owe it to food and hard ass training...roid gains just arent worth it to me...too much of it is water....

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    Get him on some creatine and whey with dex after his workouts...have him research on nutrition...and how important it is to eat a lot of protein,complex,carbs, and good fats. I bigger then almost all of the roid guys in my gym...I havent touched juice in over a year and I'm bigger then I was...and I owe it to food and hard ass training...roid gains just arent worth it to me...too much of it is water....
    Well when he did do creatine for 5 weeks and said he felt really bad stomach wise for like 2 hours after he took it. So there goes crea and as for protein he gets around 225grams a day and he is only around 170lbs fairly lean. He eats at least 3500 calories a day. Just trying to keep his dumb teen butt of the juice.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Well when he did do creatine for 5 weeks and said he felt really bad stomach wise for like 2 hours after he took it. So there goes crea and as for protein he gets around 225grams a day and he is only around 170lbs fairly lean. He eats at least 3500 calories a day. Just trying to keep his dumb teen butt of the juice.

get some creatine ethyl ester or kre-alkalan(i cant remember how it's spelt) it works ill tell ya that much!

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD
    get some creatine ethyl ester or kre-alkalan(i cant remember how it's spelt) it works ill tell ya that much!
    Will suggest it to him and we see if it sits well with his stomach. Thanks for the suggestion

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    Personally, if he doesnt wanna take CEE cause it makes it stomach hurt, he doesnt want it bad enought. And thats what its about, wanting, and sacrificing to get better. Hell do fine, just lead him on the natural path, and he'll be set

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc

Never heard of that before, you sure you got your facts right?

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    i've heard the same thing but it wasnt from a scientific source i dont think so i'm kinda curious bout it too

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Will suggest it to him and we see if it sits well with his stomach. Thanks for the suggestion
    it shouldnt cause any discomfort!

bigmitch is offline New Member
    Trib is a natural test booster, so it really wont do much for a teen who's test levels are already through the roof.

So what do you guess a go or a no go with the trib. Thanks for all the input.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    id say probally no i think he would be better adding more protein instead of the trib

Thread Information