Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

Best tribulus terrestris on market

what is best trib on market?

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    jantzen4k the studies done on tribulus where it raised luetinising hormone thus increasing (endogenous test) natural test levels was a concentrated extract that was not only high in furostanol saponins (steroidal saponins) but was specifically high in protodioscin saponin content(%).
    many companies state a high saponin content but do not state protodioscin %.
    imho these should be avoided.
    many companies sell raw tribulus herb at bargain basement prices.
    again imho these are a waste of money.
    if you want to give tribulus a try buy a reputable brand,then if it does not work walk away knowing you gave it a fair and honest try rather than buy some cheap trib supp that is not worth a sh1t and feel as a supp trib is worthless!

the brands i would recommend to you are:-

(1) sopharma's TRIBESTAN

(2) twinlab's TRIBULUS FUEL EXTREME

(3) thermolife's TRIBOSTEN

and although i have not tryed this one personally it was recommended to me by a fellow AR member.

(4) nutrex's VITREX

these are in no particular order.
    one thing assured is they contain a minimum of 20 % protodioscin saponin content.
    they cost more but i repeat it is a specifically protodioscin % concentrated extract that studies raising testosterone levels were carried out using.

and before anyone asks NO i am not a salesman nor a spokesperson for these companies!(although i would appreciate the companies paying me commission on sales of their trib supps as i recommend them so frequently)
    (joking)
    Last edited by toc67guru; 05-12-2005 at 02:24 AM.

Thread Information