shatooi is offline New Member

What would you guys suggest??

These are my stats:

I'm a 24 yr. old male. I'm 5' 9", 156 lbs. body fat 13.4%. I've been on the same diet for about 4 months now, working out at least 5 days a week. I eat 5 times a day with two of my meals consisting of whey protein. My goal is to cut down as much body fat as possible w/o sacrificing too much more weight (i've lost 15 lbs in the 1st 3 months). My problem right now is that i've come to dead stop where i'm not noticing any more results. I wanted to add some sort of fat burning supplement to my diet. What fat burning supplements would you recommend? I want something that will give me great results, but without losing a sh!t load of weight. I've searched all last night but as you know, every individual's goals and body build are different. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you really want to cut back more or put a little bulk on? OK well ECA of my own doing works great for me with 50 mg Eph, 200-400 Caffeine pills and aspirin. Plus the appetite is also blunted.

shatooi is offline New Member
    Well my ultimate goal is to cut my body fat down to a minimal and gain more mass but nothing crazy. i've noticed great results thus far, i just want to completely lose my gut before i switch up my diet and bulk up a little bit.

Thread Information