wannagainweight is offline New Member

I wanna gain weight

Hello everyone... I am really glad a site like this exists. Maybe someone here can help me...I will give as much info about myself to get a good answer..

I am 29 (30 in Dec.), i am 5'7" 135lbs. I have approx 10% body fat..
    When I was 19, in the army, weighed 165lbs...

My workout.. just starting back again (weights every other day) and 5 times a week Brazilian Jiu Jitsu... ( I consider this cardio by the way we train) lot of stamina building.

I wanna get back to my 165lb weight... (Muscle memory Im sure will help)

Are their any suppliments I can take.. how much, if any (what kind) and how much Carbs, protein, should be a daily intake for me.. and Before or After workout???

Thanks all.. and by the way came here originally for steroid help, but read alot, and realize I have a lot of natural growth to gain.. so I wouldnt need it... Thanks for all the knowledge I have learned so far...

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Heavy, intense weight training... stick with the basics. Bench, Squat, Deadlifts, etc. Read some posts in the workout forum for some ideas. Eat 5-6 small protien rich meals a day. Get some whey protien and a quality multivitamin.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ala would be a nice addition to your supplement stack. I agree through, compound movements, keep it to the core basics and build
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information