ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"

A couple of Tribulus Q's

OK, I have researched on tribulus. I am still natural and would like to benefit from this herb. First, I'm 20 yrs old (in 1 month) and I'm wondering if I am old enough to take this. I am wondering if there's any chance of side effects, or if any of my inside is damaged in the process. And I'm also wondering what happens when you stop taking it.

Thanks in advance

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    i feel it would not really benefit you at your age as your own natural(endogenous) test levels should be high.
    tribulus is better suited to OLD MEN(like me-38) who's natural test levels are on the decline.

i think it would be best for you to spend your hard earned cash ensuring you are taking adequate protein per day(through food and supplementation if necessary),training intensely and allowing recovery.

i envy you as imo you have a lot of natural growing ahead of you,not like me stagnating and trying to hold on to what i have! (joking)

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by toc67guru
    i feel it would not really benefit you at your age as your own natural(endogenous) test levels should be high.
    tribulus is better suited to OLD MEN(like me-38) who's natural test levels are on the decline.

i think it would be best for you to spend your hard earned cash ensuring you are taking adequate protein per day(through food and supplementation if necessary),training intensely and allowing recovery.

i envy you as imo you have a lot of natural growing ahead of you,not like me stagnating and trying to hold on to what i have! (joking)
    I experimented with it im 21. I was taking the true protein trib which is alot stronger then other brands and was running it at 4g a day. I found it was actually having a positive effect on me and my performance in the gym was increaced. I did notice some side effects. It made me very hot, it was mid winter and i would walk to lunch with only my suit jacket on and i would be sweatting alot by the time i got back to my desk (Everyone else had on about 4 layers a scarf and hat etc). Its a mild duiretic, i was drinking alot of water, but i was going to the toilet as well quite frequently. It made me feel tired when i was'nt active. When working at my desk i felt groggy.
    Would i take it again. Yeah i probably would.

Thread Information