ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member

Injectable B-12 info...

I just ordered some injectable B-12, now from what I understand, the dosage is 500mcg-1000mcg ED and you can inject with slin syringes. So, no problems there...

I read somewhere that you should cycle this every 2 weeks, is that true? Is it necessary?

bump

diesel21 is offline Member
    dude, why you taking it? on juice, or?

all i hear is that it makes u super hungry!!! so i wouldn't cut while on it...

bigordie is offline Member
    i have heard of a couple bros taking it with good results b12 is one of my favorite supps and the best part about it is there is no chance you can overdose it. any extra b12 in your body is simply excreted through urination. the doses you have are correct-i have heard of the 2 and 2 approach but never talked to anyone who had actually used it. from people i spoke to they did not take breaks

Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    dude, why you taking it? on juice, or?

all i hear is that it makes u super hungry!!! so i wouldn't cut while on it...
    No juice here bro, mainly to boost my immune system. I did some research and there are virtually no side effects to supp with b vits. As far as the hunger thing goes, well I guess that all comes down to self control, but you have a point.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    you can use a slin needle but make sure it is IM I just use a regular needle.

cycling is just to prevent your body from adjusting to it and downregulating the hunger

theOD is offline New Member
    B12 can be shot IM or subQ. i use it religously at 500mcg daily or 1000eod if im bored of shooting. i feel that the biggest thing this helps with is mood. i feel like a totally different person on than i do off of it. i used to take antidepressants and this stuff works better on me than that ever did. also i have never experienced any hunger sides that i noticed from it. i dont post much but i figured i would put in my 2cents on a favorite suppliment topic of mine.

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    Is the b12 by scrip only for legal consumption if you want to inject?

I've tried other forms and they're bs.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    technically yes they are script only but there really are next to NO enforcement on this you can easily buy it on the internet hasslefree.

I've searched all over and I can't find anyone legal or otherwise selling the methylcobalamin form for injection. Read a good 5 or 6 articles all agreeing completely that it is the superior form, yet the injectibles seem ty be the cy... form.

Pleanty of lozenges of methylcobalamin (methyl b12), but can't find it as an injectable.
    Last edited by jimihendryx; 05-12-2005 at 04:09 AM.

Also, are slin syringes available w/o scrip?

Just got my bottle in the mail today! 250ml for like ten bucks! This stuff will last a long time. Hendriz- just do a google search and get it from a vet supply co. It's the same as human grade, but much cheaper.

Thread Information