oooojustoooo is offline New Member

Exclamation Fat man needs help

hey guys im 20 years old and im around 5'10 and 290 pounds. I have been heavy my whole life. No matter what i will never be skinny cause i am big boned and i just have a big frame. Alot of people tell me that i have a good body structure to build on. I just started working out a week ago i go cardio and weight training everyday....is there anything good out that can help me burn fat and gain muscle....any advice would be fantastic.....any kind of tips (diet, exercise, supplements, etc. Thanks alot

bigordie is offline Member
    yeah bro, first of all its good to have you here and if you stick around and do your research you will get as much out of this board as you would like. I suggest you go check out the diet forum and training forum to get those two in check before you get your supplements in order. No matter how good a supplement is there is no subsitute for proper diet and training. Make sure you read the "stickys" at the top of the pages and understand the rules- you will find that youre questions will be answered much better if you ask them the right way. Good luck

Thread Information