jimihendryx is offline Associate Member

Choosing a brand... sorting through the mumbo-jumbo

I've been reading up and am gonna purchase a few basics. Starting off, I'm getting CEE, Glutamine, protein, and some sort of test booster. I'm gonna get a couple bottles of superdrol as well, but will wait to take it.

As for which brands to go with, I don't have the background at this point to have an educated opinion on some of the mumbo-jumbo on the websites, so I'd like some feedback on the product descriptions I'm about to list.

As for the CEE, I came across 2 similar products I haven't seen discussed. One is on the website's sponsor's site:

CRE2 HCL is a state of the art dietary supplement containing CRE2 and Nitrovex, which are the latest scientific breakthroughs in creatine that involves the esterification of creatine resulting in the world's first creatine ester. Creatine ethyl ester hydrochloride is an extrenely water soluble form of creatine resulting in enhanced absorption, bioavailability, and stability.

The degradation of creatine usually begins in the acidic ph of the stomach resulting in the formation of creatine. CRE2 inhibits this initial breakdown in the stomach, which contributes to increased creatine blood levels and muscle concentrations. Astonishingly enough CRE2 achieves all of these benefits with a lower than normal dose. CRE2 is truly the next greatest advancement in creatine technology.

Nitrovex (DiArginine malate, Citrulline malate, L-Norvaline, Cinsulin and Taurine) is a proprietary complex formulated to unleash an unparalleled nitric oxide response while simultaneously enhancing amino acid absorption and bioavailability. DiAginine malate and Citrulline malate are nitric oxide promoting amino acids chemically bound to malic acid. The malate attachment increases aqueous solubility and absorption thus enhancing overall activity. Cinsulin and Taurine are insulin potentiating compounds designed to further increase the bioavailability of the amino acids creatine, norvaline, citrulline, and arginine. Cinsulin is our trademarked cinnamon bark extract shown to both imitate and potentiate the actions of insulin. L-Norvaline is an analog of the branched chain amino acid Valine. L-Norvaline inhibits the arginase enzyme thus increasing arginine concentrationns for enhanced conversion to nitric oxide.

First off, is the cre2 part cee? I don't remember seeing the hydrochloride part in descrip of cee. Second, any thoughts on this product? Is this the same as getting cee powder and adding an NO supplement?

Also, glutamine. I found another product I would like to know more about called glutabolic:

GlutaBolic by Nutrabolics is a new biologically superior form of glutamine clinically tested and proven to be more effective at raising glutamine levels than any other glutamine product on the market. While virtually all other glutamine supplements are free-form Glutamine, GlutaBolic is the only product that utilizes the Advanced Glutamine Matrix, synergistically composed of Glutamine Malate, Glutamine AlphaKetoGlutarate, and Glutamine Peptides.

This Advanced Glutamine Matrix is far more stable than L-glutamine, and studies have shown that GlutaBolic is digested up to 200% more than regular free form Glutamine. Glutamine Malate is a new advanced form of glutamine bound to malic acid. This distinctive molecular bond extensively enhances the bioavailability of glutamine in the muscle cell.

Glutamine Malate also enhances nitrogen retention as well as extreme cell volumization within the muscle cell for unparalleled effectiveness. Glutamine AKG is a new state-of-the-art glutamine compound which is not only extremely well tolerated by the body, but has such a vastly superior uptake and retention profile that it makes plain L-Glutamine obsolete.

AKG is actually a glutamine precursor that efficiently bypasses the gut and has the ability to enter the muscle cell for superior absorption and cell volumization. This helps your muscles get totally pumped while you are working out, and even after you have finished working out, 24 hours a day. Glutamine Peptides are clinically proven to be highly stable in the body and readily absorbed by the digestive tract.

Basically same question: Is this good? Does it make sense? Is anyone using it? What can you tell me about it? Is it hype? Is this the same as taking regular glutamine plus something else, or whatever... you get the idea.

As for the test booster... haven't researched that one yet... maybe just trib.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Nutrabolics is a crap brand IMO. Glutamine is not a neccesity by any means.

OK, if not these brands, then what about the ideas in the post? Bogus? Goon info? Another brand that delivers better on same ideas?

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    As far as glutamine I use solid muscle, it is only 30.oo for 1000 grams. I would like to hear more about cre2?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Thermolife is a decent brand, they recently had some lab tests done confirming they have actual CEE in the product.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    IMO, all you need is Proteins, Multivitamins and Glucosamine. If you want, buy a protein powder with creatine & glutamine in it. It tastes like crap but it does the job. All that fancy sh*t is not really cost effective in my mind. In the end, the added gains are minimal compared to the cash added to the bill and not worth it.

OK, how about this one from thermolife

G-TEK™ - Peptide Transported Glutamine™ by ThermoLife International is a new technologically advanced form of glutamine clinically proven to be more effective at raising glutamine levels than any free form glutamine product on the market.(3)

G-TEK RENDERS ALL FREE FORM L- GLUTAMINE OBSOLETE!
    With the release of G-TEK™ Peptide Transported Glutamine™ ThermoLife International sets the new standard in glutamine supplementation. Recent clinical studies have proven that the technologically advanced Peptide Transported Glutamine in G-TEK is more bio available, more stable and more effective at raising glutamine levels than any free form glutamine product on the market. (3)

Clinical science and practical experience have proven that free form L-glutamine is inherently unstable, it quickly degrades in solution and does not reach the blood in concentration levels needed to replenish healthy levels of glutamine. In addition, a little know fact, is that almost all of the research done on free from glutamine supplementation was done in hospitals on subjects receiving the glutamine intravenously. Just because you buy and take something called glutamine, does not mean you are going to benefit from all the metabolic functions that glutamine performs.

On the contrary, the Peptide Transported Glutamine in G-TEK has been clinically proven to be highly stable in the body, very soluble in solution, readily absorbed by the digestive tract, and efficiently retained in the blood and body tissues where it enters muscle cells fast and performs the essential metabolic functions of glutamine including; increasing muscle mass, preventing catabolic muscle loss, raising growth hormone levels, improving immune functions, stabilizing blood sugar and preventing over training syndrome, just to name a few.

Thread Information