jimihendryx is offline Associate Member

Designing supplement intake plan

I've ordered some supps and would like to design my intake plan before they arrive. I've read a number of threads individually about so much of this and that, but figured I'd ask now that I have them all together since I'm not sure about any interactions.

My stats: 6', 180lbs, 32yrs old

I've been out of shape for the last 5 years. Before that, I worked out daily, but never gained much because I did insane amounts of cardio. Currently, I've only been back in gym for a couple of months, and my test levels feel VERY low compared to a few years back.

Supplements ordered:

Whey Protein by Optimum nutrition ...Natural Vanilla
    CRE2 + Nitrovex by Thermolife... ...CEE with NOboosters ...60 x (2000mcg CEE, 100mcgNitrocomplex)
    G-tek tablets by Thermolife... ...Glutamine Peptides ...60 5g servings
    Tribosten by Thermolife... ...Tribulus extract... ...60 250mg tabs

I also ordered som superdrol, but I'm not planning on taking it yet.

Anyway, if you were me, and you were getting back to serious workouts, but still WAY lacking in motivation and energy, how would you kick off supplementation with above mentioned items?

bump

swoll4589 is offline Member
    I'd start with the protein then after several months back in the gym start adding varibles and see how it works.

No creatine?

Suareezay2 is offline New Member
    Although there is cheaper and more efficient ways you could have gone about your supplements, what you have is fine, thermolife is a top notch company, and ON has pretty good protein.

some people recommend starting out with no supplements other than protein simply to get used to what theyre doing, so that way when you add something you experience the effects and know what to attribute it to. But starting out with supplements isnt going to hurt you...will only help you progress faster....but supplemts only account for maybe 5% of your progress, diet is the most important factor, even more so than training.

Thats really all you need for now. Protein and creatine are the meat and potatoes of supplements.

Thread Information