Thread: sore nipples!!

big tu is offline New Member

sore nipples!!

Hi Over the last couple of days I have notice my niples are sore to the touch. Not itchy but feel like they hace cuts under the skin.

I have used synthectic hormones in the past but not for over twelve months.

I have been stop start training for some time now and found an old bottle of tribulus. I have been taking them along with some tanning tablets. To try and get back in the gym and see some gains.(not the tanning tabs but thought maybe they are interacting)

All of a sudden I have sore nipples. Anyone have any thoughts on whats causing this or any ideas on what I should do about it.

Im thinking of taking some nolva or proviron . And some pro male and 20mg of dianobol ed.

Anybody able to offer any help would be much appriciated asap.

Am I getting gyno???? Hope not please responde asap.

Thanks J

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    One thing I've learned is that you don't do an oral steroid on its own so if your thinking of using d-bol ask for advice over in the steroid section - I'm sure everyone there will strongly advise against using d-bol alone... especialy if its your first cycle.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    If your nipples are a bit sore or itchy, it could be onset of gyno. Especially if they are puffing up a bit. I have always been predisposed to get gyno easily, even when I was a teenager.
    Sometimes, even when I'm not on a cycle, I can get itchy/puffy nips. Maybe its because working out and taking supps like Tribullus can alter your natural test production, and also change your natural level of estrogen. So I ALWAYS have Nolvadex on hand, even when not on cycle.
    SO for you, you should get some Nolvadex and take abotu 40mg/day for a week, then drop it down to 20mg/day. Continue till the soreness goes away.
    If your soreness never goes away at all, and if Nolva doesnt help, you may need to see a Dr.
    You don't even need to tell him about any steroids you may have done. A lot of guys get painful nips naturally.

big tu is offline New Member
    Thanks sasquatch.

Ive got the nolva and proviron . But was taking lower dose, Will up the dose for a while.

oNE OF THE OTHER DUDES SAID SOMTHING ABOUT NOT USING DBOL ALONE???? wHY WOULD HE SAY THAT???

Ive used many cycles, Mainly test based. But thought I would just do a dbol cycle this time to get me back in shape Im not expecting massive results just a little strenght and shape.

I lose my temper and the test and so would like to avoid It any1 else got an opinion about a dbol only cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by big tu
    Thanks sasquatch.

Ive got the nolva and proviron . But was taking lower dose, Will up the dose for a while.

oNE OF THE OTHER DUDES SAID SOMTHING ABOUT NOT USING DBOL ALONE???? wHY WOULD HE SAY THAT???

Ive used many cycles, Mainly test based. But thought I would just do a dbol cycle this time to get me back in shape Im not expecting massive results just a little strenght and shape.

I lose my temper and the test and so would like to avoid It any1 else got an opinion about a dbol only cycle?
    I would say no to the D-Bol only cycle, if test affects you that much, you should NOT be running anything b/c test is the basis for EVERY cycle.
    Post this in the steroid forum...

Thread Information