Safety31 is offline Banned

Critique my supps..

right now im taking cell tech, 100% whey, hmb, flax seed oil, multi vitamin, glucosomine for my shoulder, glutamine and thermo gain as my termogenic..just wondering what your guys' thoughts were on this and since im taking so many pills that need to be takin 3 times a day is it ok to take my servings of each all at the same time or should i try to seperate them...i take my multi,glucosomine,hmb,flax seed at the same time..is this ok???

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Cell tech is crap dude. You're wasting your money on four page ads. Other than that, sounds good. Might want to think about getting some fish body oil to go with the flax. I don't know about that thermogain stuff and hmb. Personally I would take the pills at different times, just so I am not taking them all at once. The multi should be taken PWO as that is when your body needs vitamins the most.

all i know is that since i started taking cell tech ive gained 30 pounds...somethings working...

bigordie is offline Member
    yeah but you are also paying too much for that something, creatine, dex, and ala

you can buy those much cheaper by themselves and also make it taste better

i get cell tech for free...so HA...naw i just feel that cell tech is the best..everyone that i know thats taken it has had huge gains...and now i can say ive had huge gains also..i mean ive never been able to get over 200...i was always 180-190..i started taking cell tech now im 210-215..so works for me

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    you asked for critique. Cell Tech is overpriced. There are much cheaper brands with the exact same ingredients.

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    i get cell tech for free...so HA...naw i just feel that cell tech is the best..everyone that i know thats taken it has had huge gains...and now i can say ive had huge gains also..i mean ive never been able to get over 200...i was always 180-190..i started taking cell tech now im 210-215..so works for me

yeah bro no one is doubting your gains we are just trying to help you out and make you realize that you dont need to pay top dollar for those results.

Originally Posted by Safety31
    i get cell tech for free.......like i just said..i get it for free so im not paying top dollar...as far as my other supps go...what do you think??

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    seem a lil hard headed...
    besides that, supps look good... I like Hmb but also a lil pricey, may want to find a stack to get what you want all in one... Betagen by Eas IMO produces better gains than cell-tech.... and it contains similar ingredients that you are now taking

Thread Information