Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

One Super Supp????

Saw an add for this stuff ina mag and decided to go to the Website. Stuff has razy ingrediants, and the add claims it to have 80 grams of protein per serving, it has tribulus in it, creatine, all the BCAA's u need, i mean im about to go on cell mass/No xplode n thats gonna cost me about 80 bucs a month, plus i still gotta keep stocked with whey. This stuff is 33 bucs n claims to have all i need, ill post up a link n tell me what u think, ne good?
    http://www.hotstuffworld.com/pgs/Ingredients.html
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 05-17-2005 at 08:45 PM.

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    Saw an add for this stuff ina mag and decided to go to the Website. Stuff has razy ingrediants, and the add claims it to have 80 grams of protein per serving, it has tribulus in it, creatine, all the BCAA's u need, i mean im about to go on cell mass/No xplode n thats gonna cost me about 80 bucs a month, plus i still gotta keep stocked with whey. This stuff is 33 bucs n claims to have all i need, ill post up a link n tell me what u think, ne good?
    http://www.hotstuffworld.com/pgs/Ingredients.html
    That’s allot of sheit in one package. I would be very interested in hearing results or comments on this.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    i think it all depends on dosages and measurements of the ingredients listed, most are pretty good... but if you tally up costs-- it is almost impossible to aquire recommended dosages for them within that price range...($33) for ex. CoQ10 at low recommended dosages 10mg-30mg goes for $25-80 per month supply

my suggestion here is to find which are the dominant ingredients and how much of it is there..

Has ne one ver heard of this, know if its ne good?? im thinking of making this my mid day protein shake. I mean if it has all that stuff in it, plus tons of protein, why not use it???

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    a little bit of everything doesnt make it a great product

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    a little bit of everything doesnt make it a great product

i'll second that

agreed, but if it has quality whey, which it seems it does, then y not use it as a shake, IMO ur getting more for ur money then just a reg whey shake

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    Sure, the IDEA is great. Why not combine a few of the basics most people would want into one product? Saves a few bucks in shipping, packaging, etc.

The devil, as usual, would be in the details, though. How much of what, and what quality.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    look at the seving size also you dont want to have to put 4 or 5 scoops of protein in a serving to get the reccomended amount of supps.

Also... Can your body digest 80 g of protien. Think about it if it contains 2 grams of tribulus and 80 g of protein per serving your wasting extra protein to get a small amount of tribulus and HMB and such. It would prolly be better to just buy the other things in bulk that way you can get a full dosage of them.

Thread Information