shatooi is offline New Member

No xplode made me very lightheaded!

I started taking no xplode yesterday. I have a tendency to get anxious on stimulants without introducing a depressant (i.e. alcohol) in my system. Anyways, I took only 1 1/2 scoops of it yesterday and it made me very lightheaded and short of breath after every set i did for my chest and triceps. I got a little jittery too. Is this something i could build a tolerance to. I am gonna lower the dosage to one scoop and see if that helps. Also, according to the directions, it says that on "non training days" take 1 scoop of it. Would my cardio and ab days be considered "non training days?" Any help will be greatly appreciated!

SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member
    Same thing happened to me bro. I changed the dosing but it still made me feel dizzy during the day. A trainer told me that the mix of NO and caffeine affected some people negatively. I discontinued the use. Not worth feeling nauseaus all the time. Hope you have better luck with it.

shatooi is offline New Member
    Yeah that could be possibly it. Are there any other creatine products without caffeine? I haven't yet taken anymore of this stuff, and i'm still feeling lightheaded from last night's dosage. If anyone else can give me advice, i'd appreciate it cuz otherwise i will just return it to GNC and get my money back.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    I had the same exact problem while on trac... Not much you can do about it, I just stopped then it went away... Man, I hate that feeling though, it's anoying...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Thats interesting. I havent heard this about nox before.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    Thats interesting. I havent heard this about nox before.
    you can get it on AR-R ... red container near the bottom of the first page... Good stuff for energy and pumps

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    todayw as my first day, only took 1 1/2 scoops n made me feel kind ashitty, but great energy n pumps, gonna go down to one scoop hopefully ill be fine, seems liek a good product if i react well to it, but yea ur right its the worst feeling ever

TNbb06 is offline Junior Member
    i just finished a container of the NOx, you grow tolerant to the stimulant...the first few days gave me the shits and was a little jittery but it got better..worked great for me, great pumps and energy..taking the bsn cell mass too but I dont think its worth it.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    you can get it on AR-R... red container near the bottom of the first page... Good stuff for energy and pumps
    You mean ASN, not AR-R ...

inevitable is offline Member
    na he ment AR-R (Anabolic Review - Research)

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You sure about that?

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    i love no-xplode!!! makes me focused to work out i take 3 scoops before everywork out!! i think it doesnt bother me like that because i used 2 drink around 2-5 energy drinks a day

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    No-Explode gave me insane amounts of energy and mental kick. I remember going insane on the rowing machine one time, but afterwards i felt sick as hell! Did make me feel a little nauseous too. Did anyone try the lemonade frost flavour..........

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    The nausea is probably from the alpha lopolic acid

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shatooi
    I started taking no xplode yesterday. I have a tendency to get anxious on stimulants without introducing a depressant (i.e. alcohol) in my system. Anyways, I took only 1 1/2 scoops of it yesterday and it made me very lightheaded and short of breath after every set i did for my chest and triceps. I got a little jittery too. Is this something i could build a tolerance to. I am gonna lower the dosage to one scoop and see if that helps. Also, according to the directions, it says that on "non training days" take 1 scoop of it. Would my cardio and ab days be considered "non training days?" Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    Yes, stimulants don't work well for some people. Especially people who are already too hyper

TENNISADD2005 is offline Junior Member
    I have just started taking Xplode. I am on prescribed Rit**** LA 30mg per day. Will the Rit**** react with the stimulant or vice-versa? And due to Rit**** dehydration properties will it work against the Creatine?

Am eager to start... please let me know what you think!

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    i love the stuff. i never really got sick from it cause ive took so many stimulants over the past 5 years it dont get to me.but there was a few times where i was breathing hard as hell that freaked me out. youll get use to it. also make sure your drinking a ton of water throughout the day. oh and the non training day thing, that means take it 7 days a week no matter what your doing.

man boobes is offline Junior Member
    I loved no xplode except for the bloaty feeling i got after a while and the constant having to friggin pee when i took it.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    The same thing happened to me when i first started using No- Xplode. I wouldn't worry about it it stops doing that after about a week. One morning i had to go to the gym, I drank my coffee and then No- xplode half hour later wow my head was spinning. deff don't take No- close to coffee.

Ovation88 is offline New Member
    you probally got that headache because NO explode taste like ass... but otehr than that I only got headaches when i first started it but it kind of worked itself out...

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    well i just finished my 2nd container(lol i noticed i posted on my first day of taking it) THe nasau is gone, i have alittle after but nothing crazy, but im up to 2 scoops n i get insane ebergy, great pumps, i wont lift without it

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Any one know how much caffeine it contains? It doesn't say directly on the package.

Thread Information