Amount Per Serving:
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 20mg
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 15mg
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 15mg
    2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 10mg
    6 bromoandrostenedione 50mg
    ABSORBTECH Delivery System 10mg
    Bioprene, Vanadyl Sulfate

I'm looking forward to starting this one!

NMacFar is offline Member
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think it's a stack of halodrol, epi, m-lmg, and superdrol...?

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    bump, anyone have any experiance with this one?

10 days in to it now

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Thats going to be fairly hepatoxic.

Not for me.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    You better be taking liver support supps and be getting blood work done, that's a nasty mixture. M-drol by itself is already toxic enough.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by IM708 View Post
    You better be taking liver support supps and be getting blood work done, that's a nasty mixture. M-drol by itself is already toxic enough.
    Some of these supp. companies dont care. All they care about is sales and it being the strongest legal AAS product available.

Dam right you'll get gains on that, but a f*ck load of side effects too.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NMacFar View Post
    Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving:
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 20mg
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 15mg
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 15mg
    2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 10mg
    6 bromoandrostenedione 50mg
    ABSORBTECH Delivery System 10mg
    Bioprene, Vanadyl Sulfate

I'm looking forward to starting this one!
    any pct needed?

I'm running two bottles, 4 pills a day (more than recommended) so yes, I will be running PCT. I'm working back tonight so i'm really excited to see if I feel a difference compared to last week even though it's not "supposed" to kick in until the 2nd week. Pull ups galore until I puke .

So far I havent had any sides. Running 4 pills a day every 6-7 hours is helping to keep my blood levels fairly stable so I havent noticed any sided compared to previous PH cycles. Only time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by IM708 View Post
    I am taking liver stabil, omega-3 krill oil, red yeast rice and lipid stabil.

shawno is offline New Member
    Got an update bro?

ckfish444 is offline New Member

androdrol

Im one week in on 3 capsules a day of the androdrol. At the end of the first week I'm up 3lbs and definetly slight muscle increase and noticable strength gains. I'd say so far this is great stuff. I am taking in about 275 g of protein a day. Gallon of milk covers 144g. Im hittin the gym everyday and run about 6 miles everyother day. If your gona kill the liver mine as well get some good results. I've taken sustanon 250, anadrol 50's and winstrol in the past. This stuff is actually somewhat comparable to the sustanon. I am having some slight side effects. Few zits breaking out, short temper and definetly having issues sleeping. good stuff ;0) I'll update this everyweek for 8 weeks.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think it's a stack of halodrol, epi, m-lmg, and superdrol...?
    Complete insanity if that is what it is.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    absolutely no justification for taking this. Shit like this cant really hurt someone and it gives steroids the black eye it doesn't deserve. douche bags take shit like this cause of low self esteem issues and severe muscle dysmorphia.

Each one of the steroids work perfectly fine not stacked and is much safer that way. Dont listen to the OP and stay away from this shit. Your liver, testes and heart will thank you

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ckfish444 View Post
    Im one week in on 3 capsules a day of the androdrol. At the end of the first week I'm up 3lbs and definetly slight muscle increase and noticable strength gains. I'd say so far this is great stuff. I am taking in about 275 g of protein a day. Gallon of milk covers 144g. Im hittin the gym everyday and run about 6 miles everyother day. If your gona kill the liver mine as well get some good results. I've taken sustanon 250, anadrol 50's and winstrol in the past. This stuff is actually somewhat comparable to the sustanon. I am having some slight side effects. Few zits breaking out, short temper and definetly having issues sleeping. good stuff ;0) I'll update this everyweek for 8 weeks.
    ^^

Have a fun time bulking on 4L of milk bro. LOL.

make a log

-VM

lol...ur a moron...low self esteem.... I was in bed with 2 chicks and 4 dildos last nite so my self esteem is good.... unlike you no dildos were in my ass

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    absolutely no justification for taking this. Shit like this cant really hurt someone and it gives steroids the black eye it doesn't deserve. douche bags take shit like this cause of low self esteem issues and severe muscle dysmorphia.

Each one of the steroids work perfectly fine not stacked and is much safer that way. Dont listen to the OP and stay away from this shit. Your liver, testes and heart will thank you
    Hate to give those steroids a black eye cause they don't hurt your liver,testes or heart. anything that gives results is bad..but it's a fair trade for the muscle....im tryin this shit cause it's legal for now... if anadrol was legal i'd do that... so suck my balls

lol...ur a moron...low self esteem.... I was in bed with 2 chicks and 4 dildos last nite so my self esteem is good.... unlike you no dildos were in my ass
    hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh ahaha

hahahahahahahahha.

Oh, my f*cking GOD!!!

that is GOLDEN!

-VM

"I drink a gallon of milk each day"

hahahahahahahhahahahha.

like I actually can't get over how funny this is.

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    ^^

Have a fun time bulking on 4L of milk bro. LOL.

make a log

-VM
    you would think you'd bulk up but I've drank a gallon everyday for year or so now... I usually never gain weight.... I stay about the 218 mark all the time. up to 221 now so im guessing these things work...but we'll see over the 8 weeks...

"I drink a gallon of milk each day"

hahahahahahahhahahahha.

like I actually can't get over how funny this is.

-VM
    its 90% water and I jog in the 100 florida heat everyother day.. no fat around here....doc says im healthy and no problems soooooo rock on

its 90% water and I jog in the 100 florida heat everyother day.. no fat around here....doc says im healthy and no problems soooooo rock on
    what type of milk are you drinking (%)

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post

if thats you in the pic adam.... lol... u cant be doin steroids or anything for that matter... hell u look like u weigh 150lbs... nice pecs...lol...u probably strut around the gym like a tough guy i bet..

what type of milk are you drinking (%)

-VM
    fat free man...

I'm running two bottles, 4 pills a day (more than recommended) so yes, I will be running PCT. I'm working back tonight so i'm really excited to see if I feel a difference compared to last week even though it's not "supposed" to kick in until the 2nd week. Pull ups galore until I puke .

So far I havent had any sides. Running 4 pills a day every 6-7 hours is helping to keep my blood levels fairly stable so I havent noticed any sided compared to previous PH cycles. Only time will tell
    no updates from this guy...hope he's still tickin... 4 pills bro!! wow... im doin 3 and was thinkin of cuttin back to 2 or stoppin after 4 weeks.... just curious what results you got at the end of 8 week cycle at 4 a day...

if thats you in the pic adam.... lol... u cant be doin steroids or anything for that matter... hell u look like u weigh 150lbs... nice pecs...lol...u probably strut around the gym like a tough guy i bet..
    ahahaahahaha wowww

you're roid raging bro..!

-VM

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    seems like I remember a no-flame rule around here...

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for contributing to the thread ckfish444 Your inability to make any sense was lost in a sea of grammatical errors and misspellings. I am sure your intelligence will be greatly accepted here and the contributions to the community profound. Please go on and let us know more insight to your wit!

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    I don't even know what to say at this point.....LOL.

Hey take it for 12 weeks, you will get HUGE!!!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    two chics and four dildos? really? sounds like that kinda leaves you odd man out.... c'mon, you can tell us... you were just watching, right?

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    What a stupid thread about nothing. have fun.

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    pretty funny thread. i would defs not take this lol. looks hectic like it could actually kill you.

as for the milk bulk. Frank mcgrath preaches that drinking heaps of milk is essential..

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    two chics and four dildos? really? sounds like that kinda leaves you odd man out.... c'mon, you can tell us... you were just watching, right?
    Ahhh my friend, I can tell you haven't been in many 3somes. You have to take whats available. In this case they were 69ing each other. The top chick had one in her mouth using it on the bottom chick. So what I did was stand behind the top chick and went the Hershey Highway. Then at the end of the road I turned around and showered bottom chick with love... and that my friend is how you do that when their hoggin up the whole bed

Quote Originally Posted by ...aydn... View Post
    pretty funny thread. i would defs not take this lol. looks hectic like it could actually kill you.

as for the milk bulk. Frank mcgrath preaches that drinking heaps of milk is essential..
    Yeah big misconception about milk for some reason. Everyone acts like your gonna weigh 400lbs drinking it. Its the cheapest best source of protein I know of. 144g and it's easy to get down.

FughkYEA! is offline New Member
    i was in bed with 9 chicks, 18 dildos and banged all the chicks while they had a double fisted dildo fight. got thirsty so i killed 7 gallons of milk, all of this was done in 120 degree heat in death valley ca.

my self esteem is very low as i felt that the meaningless encounter would some how validate my existence.

i am new, and this site is awesome.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    That statement is so outlandish that I cannot even comment on it. Get back to us when you graduate HS.

gregghowie is offline Junior Member
    i was in bed with 9 chicks, 18 dildos and banged all the chicks while they had a double fisted dildo fight. got thirsty so i killed 7 gallons of milk, all of this was done in 120 degree heat in death valley ca.

my self esteem is very low as i felt that the meaningless encounter would some how validate my existence.

i am new, and this site is awesome.

And then to top it all you thought while they reccomend like 4 weeks for a prohormone cycle but what the hell I just take this bottle of shit that has a hundred different compunds in it for like 12 weeks and see if I can demolish my liver completely!

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    he hasnt commented in weeks, stop joining and bashing people.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    wish we could get an update on this.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information