justin2305 is offline Senior Member

can i get my old man on some trib???

hey guys i was just wondering if my pops could take just a low dose of trib?? hes 65yrs old and when i say 65yrs old i dont mean one of those grumpy old men who dont do $hit, hes one of the most active ppl ive ever none. still can through a football around with me, still walks 500yds through mud and water to get to our duck blind and all of the above. but lately hes been complaining about getting real tired and what not which i understand cuz 99% of ppl his age dont do 3/4 what he does but thats cool and thats y hes the best pops ever but i was telling him i would hop on the board and see if he could take some trib to kinda bump his test up a bit and give him some more energy throughout the day and so forth. so if yall could help me out that would be great, now i dont want him to get hurt in anyway shape or form in doing this thats y im asking yall for an opinion and facts if yall can and if yall could tell me how much he should take that would be great, now im not trying to load him up on anything just get him a lil extra energy throughout the day thanks a bunch guys

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Take him to the doc and get him on test..seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Take him to the doc and get him on test..seriously.
    see thats what i wanted to avoid, i dont want to get him on anything that could harm him and i no trib increases natural test and wont really hurt him and its cheap as hell..but do u think trib would be aight for him at say half the dose we take say 1.5g ED ??

Test will not harm him they can control the amount and will simply give him a patch or cream!

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Test will not harm him they can control the amount and will simply give him a patch or cream!
    huh, didnt even think bout that well alright ill talk to him bout that, but hes kinda old school and im not sure his stuburn self will wanna go to a doc so that being said would u think the trib would be alright if he decided against the doc cuz my old man HATES the doctors office lol and thanks for the help bud

alright bud im bout to hit the sack so ill check if ya wrote me back in the morning thanks again for the help

peace

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Werll trib "could" help but more than likely will NOT as it is NOT proven to raise natural test levels.

I reccomend looking into DHEA for him he will see a good benefit from it.

And if you can afford it and want good results go to antiagingresearch.com look into the aeon 5000 it actually works in this case.

It has no real benefits for bodybuilding purposes but will work wonders for an elderly man such as your pops my dad is 57 and has been on it for a few years with really good success hes lost BF and even gained som muscle mass and he doesnt weight train either.

Its pricey but this is the ONLY ORAL HGH PRODUCT that works and is specifically designed with the 50+ age group in mind

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Werll trib "could" help but more than likely will NOT as it is NOT proven to raise natural test levels.

I reccomend looking into DHEA for him he will see a good benefit from it.

And if you can afford it and want good results go to antiagingresearch.com look into the aeon 5000 it actually works in this case.

It has no real benefits for bodybuilding purposes but will work wonders for an elderly man such as your pops my dad is 57 and has been on it for a few years with really good success hes lost BF and even gained som muscle mass and he doesnt weight train either.

Its pricey but this is the ONLY ORAL HGH PRODUCT that works and is specifically designed with the 50+ age group in mind
    thanks a bunch bud, i just looked at it with my pops and we sent them an email to get a lil more informed about the product. my pop is very interested in this product and is wanting to give it a shot, i think my grandma also is going to use it with him cuz shes in the process of dropping some bf% to so thank u alot man for the help

Big M is offline Associate Member
    I think trib is a good thing to start with, you should also add ZMA (of course you by Zink, Magnezium and a B-vitamin complex instead of paying for ZMA) if it does´nt work, get him some testosterone ,

singern is offline Banned
    Please keep us updated on your father, My Dad is 70, and he works out everyday but always complains about not having what he had in his youth. I would be very interested in your results.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Please keep us updated on your father, My Dad is 70, and he works out everyday but always complains about not having what he had in his youth. I would be very interested in your results.
    Thanks.

ill keep yall posted, i just got in my bottle of trib and im going to give him a few days of it prolly just at 1.5g ED and see how he feels so ill get back to yall

I can't really comment on trib since my experience is limited and I am not an old man but I have heard several old mens stories about how much better they felt in many many areas of their lives while being on test from their doctors! Good luck...

Thread Information