Thread: Creatine

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

Creatine

I didn't use it for a couple of years so I just wanted to run this by you bros...

I weigh 207 pounds, I'll be useing creatine monohydrate for the purpose of PCT and muscle preserving while losing bf%....

1. I'll be doing 10g 3 times a day for the purpose of loading for the first 5 days. Is that ok and what times of day do you suggest?

2. Then I'll be doing 3 times 5g a day for maintenance for a month or so. Souds good?

3. I take caffeine b4 the gym, one of my creatine servings would be PWO, so an hour and a half or two after the caff, is that OK?

4. When I take it PWO can I put it in my whey/dex shake, or take it with dex and then take the whey afterwards?

Thanks
    Last edited by bor; 05-20-2005 at 02:50 AM.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    For numbers #1 and #2 thats to much thats 30 grams in one day to much. I would say 20grams to frontload and 10grams to regular use.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You don't need to load creatine, your just wasting your creatine. Just stick with 5 grams each day of monohydrate and you'll be good.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Caffine in my opinion is ok when using creatine. Just make sure that when your on creatine that you water intake is high....so that your muscles are saturated with H2O..(water). I take 10grams though out my creatine cycle.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Caffeine has been shown in numerous studies to inhibit the ergogenic effects of creatine. Caffeine is great for sustained low intensity endurance and creatine is great for high intensity exercise bouts. They don't work well together at all though.

Thread Information