jimihendryx is offline Associate Member

Superdrol stack specifics.

Obviously this board needs another superdrol question, right? jk.

Anyway, I've gotten bits and pieces from other threads, but I thought it might be helpful to have it all in one place. I have some superdrol (2 bottles). I'm not going to take them for a while, but I want to get it right when I do.

What are the specifics about what should or should not be taken with it? I've read up some about proper pct, but let's start there... What are the ideal substances and proper amounts to do cycle correctly?

Also, what about proper liver care? Read some on milk thistle, hawthorne berry, etc... should these be taken just during, during pct, etc...

Also, to have it all in one place: I think I've read on here a thing or two that should not be taken at the same time, but I can't remember what... is there anything one should NOT take while taking superdrol.

Again, I'm sure the bits and pieces are out there, I just thought it would help to have a specific regimen including pct, liver care, products to avoid, etc... in one spot.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    nothing methlyated should be stacked with superdrol since it is also methylated

bda55 is offline New Member
    Hawthorn berry is mainly used for its positive effects on blood pressure, not liver care, just FYI.

For liver care you might take a look into NAC, milk thistle, R-ALA ...

And as hemidog said, don't stack methyls, 1 at a time is bad enough for your liver.

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    New to the subject. thx. As far as methyls, I assume you mean other steroids or androgens, right? Any regular otc supplements that should be avoided?

I've got creatine, whey, trib, glutamine, etc... no probs w/ those or other similar, right?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by jimihendryx
    New to the subject. thx. As far as methyls, I assume you mean other steroids or androgens, right? Any regular otc supplements that should be avoided?

I've got creatine, whey, trib, glutamine, etc... no probs w/ those or other similar, right?
    Methyls meaning methylated compounds. Such as anadrol , dbol , winstrol , methyl-dht, m1t, MD, m-1,4-add or anyother prosteroid/prohormone that is methylated. Not all steroids, prosteroids or prohormones are methylated. BTW, milk thistle is the best liver supplement your gonna find, it has been shown in scientific studies to actually regenerate hepatic cells.

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    So how essential is it to do milk thistle through the cycle? I've half way through a SD cycle right now and I have milk thistle on hand for PCT, would you advise I start taking it now? (with two weeks of my SD cycle to go).

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    It really starts lowering liver enzymes in pct anyway because you have stopped what is causing the enzymes to go up but it is so cheap and keeps your enzymes from getting rediculously high if taken on cycle as well as for PCT I cant see any reason not to take it on cycle as well as for PCT.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I agree with Bryan.

Thread Information