N00b is offline Banned

Please help me; I have a question

Ok, so my friend who is in very good shape.. recommended I take a combo of the following in the morning on an empty stomach right before my 75% HR cardio:

Max Lean
    http://www.maxsportsinternational.co...0Weight%20Loss

Ephedrine
    http://store.yahoo.com/vitadigest/vasopro.html

I am to take 2 Max Lean pills, 1 Ephedrine and some Aspirine on my empty stomach. Then 2 Max Lean and 1 Ephedrine after lunch.

The guy at Max Muscle says I should ditch the Apirine and get caffiene instead. My question is which is the way to go and why? Whats the difference between them?

Also, should I even bother taking Max Lean if I am taking Ephedrine? Or do they compliment each other. Thanks guys!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Aspirin is not much help in lipolysis, all it does is thin your blood. In some it may actually do more harm than good, continuous use of aspirin can lead to stomach ulcers. Adding caffeine would be better, ephedrine and caffeine is a very common fat loss stack.

I can't say anything about the Max Lean product, because i don't know what the ingredients are. BTW, any product that doesn't list its ingredients usually isn't very effective at what it claims to do.

N00b is offline Banned
    Ok, so I should ditch the aspirine and use caffiene? What form of caffiene should I use? I am pretty new to it.

Also, I believe this has information to ingredients of Max Lean:

http://maxmuscle.maxsportsinternatio...ts/maxl_ef.pdf

Let me know if I should use it with my fat loss stack or ditch it (if its unecessary). Thanks for the help!

nsa
    Caffeine is caffeine, anhydrous is probably the easiest to find.

Can't load it for some reason, i do have adobe acro reader on this computer too. If you really want an opinion your gonna have to type it in to a post.

N00b is offline Banned
    Ok here is what I found off the Max Lean bottle:

Guarana extract @ 22% caffeine - 910 mg
    Citrus aurantium @ 6% synephrine - 96 mg
    White willow bark extract @ 15% salicin - 105 mg
    Acetyle L-carnitine - 100 mg
    L-tyrosine - 98 mg
    Ginger root - 50 mg
    Pantothenic acid from calcium D-pantothenate @ 92% - 40 mg
    Green tea extract @ 98% polyphenols - 80 mg
    Guggol sterones from commiphora extract - 50 mg

Would this is good with ephedrine on an empty stomach before cardio? Or should I dump it for caffeine instead? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Also, if aspirine everyday is bad... how about only on lifting days?

nsa
    It's not a waste, but the doses are lower than what i would want. Your getting about 200 mg of caffeine from it anyway so its fine unless your paying alot for it. As far as the aspririn it doesn't do anything for you, so i don't know why you want to take it.

N00b is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    It's not a waste, but the doses are lower than what i would want. Your getting about 200 mg of caffeine from it anyway so its fine unless your paying alot for it. As far as the aspririn it doesn't do anything for you, so i don't know why you want to take it.
    I pay about 25 bucks a bottle for this stuff. The stats I put are for 2 pills. Recommended dose is 2 pills twice a day. Is there something better than this that I should replace it with to go along with my ephedrine? Or is this good enough?

Thanks for the help!

N00b is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by N00b
    I pay about 25 bucks a bottle for this stuff. The stats I put are for 2 pills. Recommended dose is 2 pills twice a day. Is there something better than this that I should replace it with to go along with my ephedrine? Or is this good enough?

Thanks for the help!
    And it has 120 pills a bottle

nsa
    Thats not bad.

N00b is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Thats not bad.
    Ok so 2 pills of that and 1 ephidrine in the morning and then with lunch is good enough? I don't rerally need anything else then, right? Thanks for all your help... these should be my last questions

nsa
    Yeah, that should be a good boost to aid in fat loss.

Thread Information