Tsunami is offline Associate Member

Pre-workout Caffiene

At 200 mgs a day would there be any side effects at all to your system?

I'm just curious cause I recently started to take caffine pre-workouts cause I have been dead tired and need a lil boost.

Thanks

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    just becareful your heart dont explode

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Re: Pre-workout Caffiene

Assuming you do not have any underlying medical conditions that would preclude your using caffeine, 200 mg. (the dose in two cups of coffee, or in one Vivarin or No-Doz pill) provides an ideal boost when taken 30-60 minutes prior to a workout. It is often used by runners to increase endurance, and I've had success with it for increasing endurance in cardio routines. It's much safer than an ECA stack, which can raise both body temperature and blood pressure because of the added ephedrine. In my opinion, caffeine by itself is tremendously underrrated due to the hype about ECA.

That said, if you feel "dead tired," you should consider why you feel that way. If you have a crazy schedule with work or school, that's one thing, but if you cannot determine the cause of your fatigue, it may pay to talk to a doctor and, at the least, get some blood work done to make sure your hemoglobin levels are up to par.

Tsunami is offline Associate Member

Re: Re: Pre-workout Caffiene

Originally posted by TNT
    Assuming you do not have any underlying medical conditions that would preclude your using caffeine, 200 mg. (the dose in two cups of coffee, or in one Vivarin or No-Doz pill) provides an ideal boost when taken 30-60 minutes prior to a workout. It is often used by runners to increase endurance, and I've had success with it for increasing endurance in cardio routines. It's much safer than an ECA stack, which can raise both body temperature and blood pressure because of the added ephedrine. In my opinion, caffeine by itself is tremendously underrrated due to the hype about ECA.

That said, if you feel "dead tired," you should consider why you feel that way. If you have a crazy schedule with work or school, that's one thing, but if you cannot determine the cause of your fatigue, it may pay to talk to a doctor and, at the least, get some blood work done to make sure your hemoglobin levels are up to par.
    Thanks TNT.
    I'm tired due to school and work.

Thread Information