Thread: Bsn Products

shwamin2004 is offline Banned

Bsn Products

I was going to purchase some of the bsn products....(mass stack) or the test booster ect. all the products. Im currently using the NO Explode i like the energy and the pump it gives me durring my workout. But if i could be taking the other products and it would help me I want to know but i really dont have the money to waste right now so thats why i need some advice. Thanks.

Rock88 is offline Junior Member
    Just so everyone knows the Test Booster is new and nobody on this site has even tried it.Take a look though...

http://www.bsnonline.net/bsn/pages/axis2.php

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    im taking the bsn stack right now (no-explode,nitrix and cell mass) good combo so far u should look into it

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    heard the No xplode is amazing, but cell mass is over rated. I looked into this but really cant afford all that shit, i got no xplode for pre, and made some cheap knockoff of cell tech, dex,monohydrate,n tasteless whey, should be effective. Also is nitrix worth it, i just got a free bottle of pum tech from muscle tech, r they the same thing?? def let me know how cell mass treats u, but do u people think the nitrix is actually worth it?

Thread Information