Thread: attn NSA

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

attn NSA

hey man u seem to be very educated on fat loss n products, i would first liek to thank you on all ur help, theres so much info n supps out there its almost impossible to get an unbiast opinion n get the real deal on stuff. this being said i have a question for u. My mom is currently trying to lose weight, and s being succesful but at a slow rate. Doesnt wanna spend tons of mone a month on supps , when some dont even work, wondering if theres a cheap, safe stack u could put together that wont empty out her pocket, be effective, lol n not give her several hear attacks a day. thanls alot man

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Thanks alot for the compliments. If you want a single product for overall fat loss, Thermorexin IMO is the way to go. If you want to create your own stack i would go with yohimbine, caffeine, alcar and green tea extract. Good luck with everything.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    can i buy these bulk for cheap, also should i take all at once, diff times though out the day, and if uc oudl post up the amounts of each itd be extremly helpful, thanx alot

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Yohimbine, caffeine, alcar and green tea extract can all be bought in bulk powders, so its not overly expensive.

Yohimbine: 2.5-5mg
    Caffeine: 200 mg
    Alcar: 1 gram - 1.5 grams
    Green tea extract: 500 mg

Take at the same time 2 - 3 times a day, just don't take within 4-6 hours of when you plan on going to sleep.

Thread Information