thepremier is offline Junior Member

Please Help, ECY Questions

I am about to start an ECY stack next week. I just ordered my Ephedrine from DNE Pharmaceuticals, but they didn't send the Pure Ephedrine HCL 25 mg pills. Instead they sent me their Ephedrine Formula 400, which also contains 25 mg of ephedrine hcl, but also contains 400 mg of Guaifenesin. Now I've been doing searches on the forum, and from the majority of posts, they actually say that the Guaifenesin will not do any harm. I also noticed that most Ephedrine pills with Guaifenesin doses come in 200 mg and not 400 mg like the Ephedrine that I got. I had ordered the Pure Ephedrine, but when I called customer service, they told me that they had to send me the Ephedrine Formula 400 because Pure Ephedrine is still banned in Arizona. My questions are:

1. Should I be fine using this type of Ephedrine with 400 mg of Guaifenesin?

2. My ECY Stack would contain 25 mg Ephedrine, 200 mg Caffeine, 5 mg Yohimbine, and 81 mg children's aspirin. Do I need any corrections?

3. Just to make sure, How long should I run the stack for, and do I take these doses everyday?

Any Information Will Be Greatly Appreciated. Thank you

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by thepremier
    1. Should I be fine using this type of Ephedrine with 400 mg of Guaifenesin?

2. My ECY Stack would contain 25 mg Ephedrine, 200 mg Caffeine, 5 mg Yohimbine, and 81 mg children's aspirin. Do I need any corrections?

3. Just to make sure, How long should I run the stack for, and do I take these doses everyday?

Any Information Will Be Greatly Appreciated. Thank you
    1. You won't die if thats what your worried about. There have been some reports of Guaifenesin hindering the lipolytic effects of ephedrine, but also just as many people claiming that these reports are just exaggerations.

2. I would start out with 25 mg E, 200 mg C and 2.5 mg Y. Reason being, The components of this stack can cause an unsafe increase in blood pressure, so be safe about it and start with 2.5 mg of yohimbine. I personally would drop the aspirin. It doesn't do anything for you other than slightly thinning your blood, plus when used continuosly can lead to stomach ulcers.

3. You should run the stack somewhere around 2-4 weeks. And yes take it every day, once or twice if you can handle it safely. Best to take it before your morning cardio.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    YOu might want to keep the asprin. Thinning blood is actually good when your taking something that raises your blood pressure.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Aspirin thins your blood so little its not worth it. As long as you don't suffer from high blood pressure, hypertension, are under the age of 55 and haven't had a stroke or heart attack you shouldn't need aspirin for normal doses of ephedrine and caffeine.

thepremier is offline Junior Member
    Just wanted to thank you guys for taking the time to help me out. Thanks a lot guys.

Thread Information