mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

ECA no longer working????

Hi Bros, any of you notice that after a few weeks ECAs just dont' do the trick or give any kind of energy boost anymore? I usually throw my own together with 400 mg caffeine, 50mg Vaspopro ephedrine and 81 grams baby aspirin.BUT I have NOT used aspirin for the past 3 days is that possible the problem with the lack of energy? I find that 81 g or aspirin is going to mess up my EDA stack but who knows? Last 3 days I felt nothing but tired. I am taking two ketotifen every night at bedtime hoping that will help clean out the receptor sights? Anyone have any insight or experience with this? Thanks......
    Last edited by mark956101957; 05-26-2005 at 03:53 PM.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I think what it may be is that your body builds a tolerance to the stimulants in the stack. Just like any drug, eventually you require more to get the same effect. I'd suggest taking a couple of weeks off or trying another type of fat burner for a while, with different ingredients. Then, go back on and it should be like old times.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Thats why people cycle their fat loss stacks and don't just stay on them forever. And why people do a month of ECA/ECY then a month of clen or something like that, then start the cycle over.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks I will start doing clen instead for a week or two....

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Its the same with all stimulants...

As for the clen , I would rather take a months break from it all and then jump back on the ECA

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    run clen a week on a week off to avoid beta recpetor down regulation. Benadryl wont work either, despite popular belief.

e/c/a has shown to work for fat burning for weeks on end, even up to 12 straight. Stimulation and fat burning are two different things. You may lose stimulation, but that doesnt mean its not burning fat.

Thread Information