Thread: Creatine...

Quifer is offline New Member

Creatine...

Ok I've been reading alot about Creatine at this Message Board and from the sounds of it I should go with CellTec right? I'd be able to go to a local GNC store and buy this right there? thanx

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    you want anything thats 100% pure creatine , cheap and bulk .

NightOp is offline Member
    Originally posted by DevilsDeity
    you want anything thats 100% pure creatine , cheap and bulk .
    bingo.. don't waste cash on cell-tech... buy some micronized (made to instantly mix in water) creatine monohydrate. If you want a good creatine transport (which is all cell-tech is IMO), just take your creatine with 200mg of ALA and 30-50 grams of dextrose 1 hour before workout and same immedately after workout, much cheaper.

Should you mix carbs with your post workout creatinr drink or wait 30 minutes to take your carbs and protein

I do my 30 grams of dextrose (carbs) with my creatine immediately after the workout and then about 15 mins later eat a big meal (dinner) with 30-35 grams of protein.

I just bought 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate. I was reading a thing that came with it and it was saying to take 5g of creatine 4-5 days when loading and then after the 5 days take 5g per day. Should I do that or just take creatine before I workout and after?

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Quifer
    I just bought 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate. I was reading a thing that came with it and it was saying to take 5g of creatine 4-5 days when loading and then after the 5 days take 5g per day. Should I do that or just take creatine before I workout and after?

first 4 or 5 days take 10 grams a day....then 5 grams a day as maintenance. Take the creatine post workout......

How long should I wait after I take creatine to work out? and how much water should I be drinking? I usually drink 2 liters of water a day, sometimes 4 liters. Should that be good enough?

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Quifer
    How long should I wait after I take creatine to work out? and how much water should I be drinking? I usually drink 2 liters of water a day, sometimes 4 liters. Should that be good enough?

Take the creatine after your workout. I drink up to a gallon of water a day. Drink a lot of H20...it'll make the creatine a little easier on your kidneys.....

I thought you were suppose to take creatine an hour before you work out and then after your done working out take it again. Yeah I been usually drink alot of water.

i split up my doseage before and after workout... some just take it after... I'm not sure it really matters.

Welp I just got done taking creatine and done working out. Wooo my arms look big and tight. I can't wait for 2morrow to come to work out again. This is only the first day too.

Thread Information