Thread: Kent Nutrition

FlexEm13 is offline Junior Member

Kent Nutrition

anyone know if this site is legit?

i just ordered some dextrose (10 lbs for 12$ isnt bad) but they didnt offer me a printable receipt or confirmation or anything. How long do they take to ship ??

anyone know about this site, lemme know

bigordie is offline Member
    good site

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I have ordered from them before, mainly dextrose. The first time I ordered from them, I got one package in a few days and a note saying the rest of the order was shipped seperately. A week later I still didn't get it and it turns out they never sent it, but I eventually got it. I get the feeling it's like one guy running things and he seems to have his hands full. If they were more reliable I would order through them a lot more. They have good products and great prices.

RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    I have ordered from them before, mainly dextrose. The first time I ordered from them, I got one package in a few days and a note saying the rest of the order was shipped seperately. A week later I still didn't get it and it turns out they never sent it, but I eventually got it. I get the feeling it's like one guy running things and he seems to have his hands full. If they were more reliable I would order through them a lot more. They have good products and great prices.

my feelings exactly

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Alot of times they give you free stuff with your order. At least they did when i ordered from them. Totally agree about the inconsistancy of the deliveries.

Thread Information