KDM77 is offline Female Member

Ephedra is alive and kickin'!

Have y'all heard about ephedra coming back yet? I was looking around and didn't notice anyone talking about it yet. They have started selling it in nutrition stores and online. There isn't much out yet, but if you search hard you can find stacker 2, ripped fuel, clenbutrex, and some of the other good ones. On some of the sites I found some of the prices are rediculous, but most are resonable. The bad news is if you live in IL, CA, and there is one more state but I forgot what it was, it is still banned but can get it in all other states. I just searched around but could find where I saw it. I just thought I would throw this out there to let people know.
    Last edited by KDM77; 05-27-2005 at 04:43 PM.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Yeah i forget which state it was that overturned the ban. I think Nevada or Utah or somewhere over there.

nsa
    Ephedra isn't as good as ephedrine anyway.

KDM77 is offline Female Member
    that was the next question I was going to ask was if ephedrine hcl is still better. I have heard mixed feelings about it and was curious if people were going to be excited about it or if ephedrine has replaced ephedra now.

nsa
    Ephedrine is the active part of ephedra that causes its thermogenic effects. Ephedrine is the more pure fat burner of the two.

Thread Information