mateo112 is offline Associate Member

thermogenic use?

i was wondering if i could use a thermogenic while on a bulking diet. i've been taking in around 3300-3500 calories. i've noticed i'm gaining some extra lbs around my midsection and want to start taking a thermo genic. i have thermogain by muscletech. i'm not doing any cardio and am working out mon wed fri. (no cardio could be the reason but was wondering if i could throw in the use of the thermogain?)

any thoughts?

stats are 6'3" 230 age-19 bodyfat 20%

anyone?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    If you are bulking why would you want to lose weight

I understand you are putting on some fat and you should be but not too much. If you are putting on a lot of fat i would look again at your diet and also try to throw in a few cardio days. I am a really hard gainer and also bulking at this moment and still throw in 2-3 days of light cardio to help keep fat at a min.

i will be the first to admit my diet isn't on point. i do eat taco bell alot(3 chicken quesidillas). i guess what i'm wondering is can i take the thermogenic to drop my bf% while bulking or should i just wait till i can go on a cutting diet. this all after i get my diet on point. also will be throwing in some morning cardio.

any thoughts or suggestions would be apprciated.

FLEX83 is offline Junior Member
    try doing moderate cardio (4.0-4.5 mph walk on the tredmill) for 30-45 min. after workout once or twice a week to help keep off any unwanted fat from your bulking diet.

Thread Information