supplement freak is offline Junior Member

scared to do superdrol

hi guys i have a question about superdrol. will it cause hair loss? im currently on propecia.

this goes out to more knowledgable guys. like nsa and so on...

i read that superdrol is a dht derivative. for instance deca converts to a dht derivatice called DHN which causes hair loss as well.

what does superdrol convert to? and does it cause HAIR LOSS???

PLEASE HELP!

icedudez is offline Member
    im in the same boat as u and ive just started superdrol...

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    All the profiles I've seen say its pretty mild on the sides androgenic sides......Edit: previous link didn't work, I'll look for another one.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...erdrol+profile

Here is the specific post you want:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...66&postcount=3

Read the paragraphy titled "Unwelcome Losses"
    As has been stated, Superdrol is a mild androgen, and hair loss (androgenetic alopecia) should not be much of a concern if you are not very predisposed to it.
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 05-29-2005 at 08:39 AM.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I heard its fine on the hair...

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Don't forget anavars a DHT derivative and like 2% of the people who use it get hairloss. (obviously those arent official stats but you get the point)

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    you should be fine but if your really concerned then look into topicals like minoxodil and azealic acid

supplement freak is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    All the profiles I've seen say its pretty mild on the sides androgenic sides......Edit: previous link didn't work, I'll look for another one.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...erdrol+profile

Here is the specific post you want:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...66&postcount=3

Read the paragraphy titled "Unwelcome Losses"
    As has been stated, Superdrol is a mild androgen, and <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=hair%20loss" onmouseover="window.status='hair loss'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">hair loss</a> (androgenetic alopecia) should not be much of a concern if you are not very predisposed to it.

thanks man. but what they say is tricky... hair loss shouldnt be a concern if u r not ''VERY PREDISPOSED TO IT'' wtf is that? lol that sounds tricky. thats like me saying u dont have to worry about gyno if ur not predisposed to it

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supplement freak
    thanks man. but what they say is tricky... hair loss shouldnt be a concern if u r not ''VERY PREDISPOSED TO IT'' wtf is that? lol that sounds tricky. thats like me saying u dont have to worry about gyno if ur not predisposed to it

Look into your family's history of hairloss, and that should give you a good idea of whether you are predisposed or not. Thats probably the best you can do without paying someone (a lot of money I would think) to anylyze your genes.......

You've seen the standard profile that came from the manufacturer of the stuff, and you've seen what its said. The chemical is not going to cause hairloss in and of itself, its pretty mild as far as the androgenic sides. By all means look for and talk to other people that have used it, see if hair loss was something that affected them.

You have to decide if this stuff is worth using knowing the risks that are associated with it, just like anything else. If you're really that concerned that this stuff will make you bald, then don't use it. Problem solved.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I personally have not used it so i can't say from personal experience but from reviews i've read and from friends who have used it almost all of them say that its easy on the hair, even those who have a family history. So you should be good, but like was said before if your really worried use products to prevent hairloss.

Thread Information