skinybuilder is offline New Member

? from a beginner

Im a beginner and wanted to know what supplements should i take in details like should i use creatine monohydrate or creatine serium if any what brand is more effective 1000 grm or 4grm please let me know all good products name and amount

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    use creatine monohdrate a 5g a day for the first 5 days then drop down to 1 or 2 grams a day. take tribulus with it also, and eat like a mother fvcker bro. thats the key. EAT EAT EAT!

JustaFreaK is offline Banned
    First off

Creatine is not an AS go to the natural section to discuss supplements.
    try doing some research before asking questions. here try www.muscleandfitness.com to discuss supplements on their forum.

NO big deal...I'll move this thread to the proper forum...just like I did with your last 2 improperly located threads, JustaFreak...

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    the monohydrate is the best, GNC has got a pretty good one, its all the same. Either they come with alot of carbs or they dont. just finding a good flavor can be difficult. and as for loading stage of creatine i personally think its crap, just 5g per day and youll be fine.
    Last edited by robkesl; 05-29-2005 at 10:10 PM.

JustaFreaK is offline Banned
    Everyone that lifts weights knows about creatine, it is another product that people are going crazy over. It has exploded in popularity over the last couple years, but creatine has been around for several years now. It is legal in both Canada and the US, but many people believe it will soon be illegal too. Creatine increases energy and improves performance for in certain sports.

In the same case as Androstenedione, creatine has not been around for very long, so the long term effects are still unknown. Long term effects will have to be found but simply waiting and seeing what happens in the future. Creatine is also produced in the body naturally, because of this, one of the long term side effects is believe to be that the body will stop producing creatine naturally and supplemented creatine will be needed. If the body stops producing creatine and creatine is not taken orally, researchers believe muscle will eventually turn to fat.
    In most studies, athletes take 5-6 grams of creatine 4-5 times a day for at least 5-7 days. There have been improvements in knee extensions, bench press, cycle sprints, running sprints, and jumping. For every creatine user, there will be different results, there have been great results for some users, little results for others, and there are rare cases where creatine has absolutely no effect in the body. It has been estimated that 3 out of 4 athletes that participated in the last Olympic Games were taking creatine.
    What is it? Creatine is produced naturally in our body and it supplies our muscles with energy. Creatine is composed of three amino acids, and is made in the liver. There are foods that contain creatine, so you can actually have an intake of it, without any supplements. Meat and fish are good examples. It is actually believed that creatine was first taken by men in the USSR in the early 1970’s.
    Creatine is like all other supplements, they work, but not by themselves. As well as with steroids , weight training must be involved to get results. Creatine is key for athletes in sports which involve quick, short bursts of energy, such as, football, soccer, volleyball, baseball, etc.
    What type of creatine are you looking for? There are several makers of creatine on the market today. Most of them are all pretty much the same, but in my opinion, I would purchase creatine by a trusted manufacturer. There are two different types of creatine, creatine monohydrate, and creatine citrate. The monohydrate is more popular and the better choice, it is more pure than the citrate. When purchasing creatine, there will be some brands twice as much as others and you might wonder why. Some companies make more pure creatine than others. There should be somewhere on the label saying how pure it is. Make sure it is atleast 99% pure creatine, and make sure there were some lab tests done or something similar to tests.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Creatine monohydrate is an inferior product nowadays, get some creatine ethyl ester. Food is the best thing you can take in if you want to grow. Just get some whey protein, some dextrose, CEE, multivitamin & eat good clean foods and you will grow.

TimeToGetBig27 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, iv never used creatine but mono apparently tastes bad, boats you, and retains tons of water and doesn't do much for you. I'm going to be taking Cr2 by ALRI which is a CEE suppliment, CEE seems to be the way to go.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    CEE is the most advanced creatine there is as of right now...

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Creatine monohydrate is an inferior product nowadays, get some creatine ethyl ester. Food is the best thing you can take in if you want to grow. Just get some whey protein, some dextrose, CEE, multivitamin & eat good clean foods and you will grow.
    agreed...

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    your hard gainer regimen should look like this :squat, bench, pulldown/pull-up, dead lift...4sets of 5-6 heavy reps.. eat...eat...eat...cee...cee...eat...cee

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinybuilder
    Im a beginner and wanted to know what supplements should i take in details like should i use creatine monohydrate or creatine serium if any what brand is more effective 1000 grm or 4grm please let me know all good products name and amount

Creatine monohydrate, glutamine (debatable), protein, multivitamin..........is in your basic needs.

10mg a day of creatine and glutamine, and 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight (make sure to split it up between whole foods and powdered protein).

Serum creatine lasted like 2 months on the market.......lol. Biggest joke ever....creatine isnt stable in liquid form........

Thread Information