Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

Superdrol - any good?

As some of you may know, I recently was looking into a 1-AD + 4-AD cylce with the intention of starting in little over a month. Well, whilst I'm leading upto this time I was still browsing the forums looking for more and more info. More and more often I'm seeing "Superdrol" being mentioned. After searching for Superdrol related stuff I did'nt manage to find "much" useful info.
    Can any of you give me a run down of this supplement? how effective is it? (say compared to 1-AD). What would be a good cycle + PCT? and most importantly, what are the negative effects?
    Cheers

I've just found a UK source for Superdrol so I'd be very interested to see what you people think of it and of good directions for using this supplement.
    Cheers

Tags is offline Associate Member
    First things first... Superdrol is not a supplement so stop calling it one... This should be in the steroid forums.

Very sorry, I just I see M1T and 1AD descussed in the supplement section so I assumed that Superdrol (still being legal and all) was just a supplement.
    Another question I'd like to as would be about keeping the gains from a cycle of superdrol - would I be able to carry on my regular work out and keep/build on my superdrol cycle gains?
    Cheers

Tags is offline Associate Member
    With proper pct and diet... You would be able to keep your gains and still build on top of that.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    In short with proper PCT, yes.. Search Superdrol threads and logs for additional info.

-Syn

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Superdrol i personaly think is good for leaning up and not bulking
    putting on muscle and cutting fat.

i also feel that the 1st time you use it will be your best cycle
    but then again i may have ran it to close togeather.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    Superdrol should be in this section not in the steroid section. 1ad/4ad should be your first cycle simply because those are prohormones and superdrol is an actual steroid. Id go superdrol for your second cycle. You will prolly get more overall gains with the 1ad/4ad cycle but a superdrol cycle will put more quality, hard ripped,waterless,solid muscle on you. And yes you need proper PCT. Also i would stack superdrol with 4ad.

Thanks for the replys.
    What are the recommended doses to take and what about PCT? I've searched and read quite alot but most of the stuff I read is vague and often says different to another post.
    The main thing thats attracting me to Superdrol is that it appears to have less sides/softer sides and the good gains sound more gradual than with 1-AD.
    Cheers

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Look up NSA's M1T info thread... Follow the same PCT schedual

personally, Superdrol did next to nothing for me. it made me very lethargic if anything. i got minimal strength gains. i got 2 bottles during the whole "frenzy" awhile back and i havent even finished the second bottle.

but that's just me.

i dont remember what dose i was taking, but for those who had success with it... what dose were you taking?

bigordie is offline Member
    many people have started with 20mg ED then some bumped it up to 30 depending on gains. But you are the first negative report i have heard concerning SD? Was your diet/training in check during your cycle?

i was doing 20mg ED... my diet is always good, training hard as usual. i don't know... if i'm feeling wacky i might give it a second try and add it to my current cycle.

anyone know the half-life of it?

zOaib is offline VET
    like deity said its good for lean muscle mass gains , and lossing fat , and it also gives your body a hard look like winny does ................ i liked it and its worth trying it in my book . i took 20 mg first 2 weeks and 30 week 3 and 20 again week 4 ............. lost 5-6 lbs fat and gained 4-5 lbs of lean muscle , also my strength went up too .

Thanks for the replys everyone.
    Right, I've gone with the Superdrol for my first cycle. It sounds much easier and not as over the top as 1-AD. Ordered the stuff this morning.
    So I'll go with the 1-AD PCT for the superdrol - nolva and clomid.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    IMO 1ad first cycle, 1ad is a prohormone and superdrol is a real steroid but if your going to go with it i would go 20mg ED, along with 4ad 400mg ED, and novla 20mg ED. Then standard PCT. Regardless what cycle you do your gains will be good and you will be happy with them if your diet and workout is in check. Good luck

Thanks for the info
    The drol came this morning
    TBH, I think I'll be doing the superdrol alone - without the 4AD. Will I still need 20mg of nolva throughout? or just for the PCT?
    Also, when is best to start the cycle? on a training day or before? also, is it better to take the superdrol before or after a workout?
    Last thing - I'm using V12 Turbo at the minute - its a creatine cocktail (cell volumiser) will this be fine along side the superdrol?
    Thanks very much!
    Can't wait to start now I actualy have the stuff
    Thanks again for the info, you've been massivley helpful.

bigordie is offline Member
    take the SD in two seperate doses (am/pm) if you are running it at 20mg ED and if you are running it at 30 i would split that up into three doses(am/noon/pm). you shouldnt need to take the nolva while on because SD does not convert to estro but have it on hand just in case. you can keep taking the v12 it will not be harmful at all.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

superdrol

what weight are you? i started out at around 205 so i dosed at 20mgs...10 in the am and 10 in the pm. i gained about 5 pounds in the first two weeks. i then bumped up to 30 mgs for the third week and am up 8 pounds so far. i've been eating just around my maintance calories, so i'm a little surprised at my gains. i'm not hold much water, so i'm sure i'll keep the majority of my gains. as long as you get proper nutrition and have a legitimate workout regimine, you should see some nice gains...if your body is ready and especially if this is your first cycle. i have no lethargy and none of hte lower back pumps others have complained of. i drink lots of water though and have taurine on hand if pumps become a problem...no acne or loss of libido so far. i plan on going through 4 weeks and using nolva for PCT.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I would actually reccomend the use of nolva throughout NOT for specific estrogen control but for the beneficial effects that nolva has on cholesterol

Ok, heres what I had in mind:-
    Weeks 1-4
    20mg Superdrol per day spread equaly
    Weeks 5-8
    Clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2 to 11, 50mg day 12 to 21.
    Nolvadex 40mg a day for first 2 weeks, 20mg a day for another 2 weeks.

Does that look ok? and would it be advisable to do maybe just 10mg of Nolva throughout?
    Thanks

10 throughout would work but 20 will be slightly better

PCT looks good as well.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

good luck

good luck. depending on your weight, you may look into bumping up to 30mg a day for weeks 3 and 4. i did 20 for my first two and 30 and my third. i weighed in this morning and am up to 215...about 10 pounds and i'm not really even on a bulking diet. i've got two days left and i'll start my pct of just nolva.

so, as i said before, depending on yoru history and your age, diet etc, you should see some nice gains. good luck.

Right, now I have my Superdrol and Nolvadex - the clomids coming very early next week. I've gotten hold of the things I need earlyer than I thought so I'm going to start the cycle a week early - I'll start this monday.
    As for Superdrol dosage, I'm 22 and weigh 183lb - last time I checked (possibly a couple of lb more now) with average body fat and 5' 10'' tall so I think for a first cycle 20mg a day will be ok - maybe up it to 25mg a day for week 3.
    As I've mentioned, I've got my hands on some Nolvadex today, the nolva I have is in the form of tamoxifen and is in 30 20mg tablets - I'm thinking maybe I need a little more? especialy if I want to run the nolva throughout - can someone just finalise the "nolva throughout" for me, is it a good idea and why? Also, with the nolva teblets being in 20mg form I won't be able to take the 20mg a day spread through the day i.e. one in the morning one in the late afternoon (just as an example). Will this be a problem or will 1 20mg tablet be fine for the final 2 weeks of my PCT?
    Sorry for all the questions, I'm just a little nervous with it being the first time I've done anything like this and I want to be sure that everything goes as well as it can do
    Big thanks for the help so far, this is probably the most helpful forum I've ever known

once per day with the nolva is cool.

Now you dont need the nolva for estrogen control during the cycle but it will help to keep your cholesterol within range if used on cycle.

The SD pills are 10mg capsules so no luck with you 25mg dosing just go 20mgs and when you notice gains starting to slow down bump it up to 30mgs.

The nolva pills usually tend to be more expensive than the liquid form of tamoxifen you can find it on the net for research purposes. PM me for a cheap site.

When I mentioned doing 25mg a day - I read on a superdrol web site that to do 25mg a day you take 2 one day, 3 the next, 2 the next etc etc so it equates to 25mg a day

I've had abit of a rethink with the cycle, heres what I'm going to start this monday unless anyone sees a reason not to:-
    Superdrol cycle:-
    weeks 1 and 2 20mg a day spread evenly and 20mg of nolva every other day
    weeks 3 and 4 25mg a day spread evenly and 20mg of nolva every other day
    optional week 5 at either 25 or 30mg a day spread evenly and 20mg of nolva every other day
    PCT weeks 1 and 2 100mg of clomid and 40mg of nolva
    weeks 3 and 4 50mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva
    My Nolvas in 20mg tablets so taking 20mg every other day throughout my cycle (equating to 10mg a day) should help a little with the colesteral.
    Wish me luck I'm a little nervous but can't wait to get into my final few weeks

one day to go

This will be my last post before I start my cycle in the morning
    Very excited I have plans to improve my diet and add more protein over my regular training diet to help maximize gains.
    Thanks a million for all the help everyone, much appreciated!

not a good start to my cycle.
    I took one in the morning before work and one after work (7:30am and 5:15pm).
    Went to the gym as usual at 6pm for the regular chest and tricep workout. I warmed up on the bike and then got on the bench/smith machine. First I stretched out my chest using just the bar and then a pushed out my first set with no problems. I put on the additional weight for my second set and began to push them out - heres where the problem started. As I got to number 5 I felt a headache, I ignored it and carried on. I pushed out number 6 and 7 with the headache worsening with every push I got to 9 and had to stop. I sat down for about 5 minutes and the headache more or less went away. As a precaution I used slightly less weight for my 3rd set but as soon as I started to push them out the headache worsened again
    I took another rest and then did some steady chest and tricep exercises with less weight then I would regularly use.
    Not a good start to the cycle was it the superdrol causing the headache? I'm going to continue with the cycle and hope that this was a one off. I know that superdrol can increase blood pressure and high blood pressure would cause a headache but I'm not the type of person to have high blood pressure to start with so I'm not convinced it was that. I have had very slight headaches from creatine before and I did take my V12 creatine before the workout but again, I've been taking this for a number of weeks without anything similar accuring.
    I hope tomorrow runs a little more smoothly.

give it some time it will clear up

maybe dont dose before W/O if its continues to be a problem.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    There have been supplements I've done in the past that have done the same thing...I thought maybe blood pressure....I remember years ago trying some Russian supplement and I have to quite and everyone else I knew that was on it had to also...the headaches hit hard but as soon as you stopped lifting for a min. they lessened up...all I can say it watch your breathing....I noticed holding my breath on the push up made my head hurt.........I hope it lessens up for ya!

icedudez is offline Member
    im very interested to see ur results on this nathanlgd keep posting!

Yeah - I'll be sure to post all the results. I weighed my self the day before the cycle started and I measured my biceps but unfortunatly nothing else.
    Day 2 went better than day one I'm pleased to say
    Day 2 consisted of back and biceps. I had another headache after my first set today but it wasn't as severe as yesterdays - I forced my self through the workout and my headache remained at a mild level throughout. It wasn't half as bad as yesterdays. I did all my regular back and bicep rutain using the weights I've been using for some time now and every one felt some what easy... I'm not sure if I'm just imagining it but I seemed to complete my sets with ease where as this time last week I would be much more exhausted from the same rutain.
    I missed out my creatine today to see if that would help the headache but as I've mentioned above it was still present.
    I'll be sure to post my results at the end of the cycle (in 4, maybe 5 weeks time) and then I'll post a second set of results from when I complete the PCT (in 8 to 9 weeks time).

when i get headaches on the ph's hawthorne berry extract
    knocks it right out.

devilsdirty,what ph's have u used,results? u keep them after pct? nathanlgd- how do u find v12 turbo creatine?

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    devilsdirty,what ph's have u used,results? u keep them after pct? nathanlgd- how do u find v12 turbo creatine?
    1-ad
    4-ad
    superdrol 2 times
    1-test
    yes pct after them all and kept a good amount of the gains
    (i dont really want to hijack this thread)

The V12's been good - like most, I never believe the hype and I don't listen to the manufacturers write ups but the stuff I've read about V12 does have "some" truth behind it. Seems to help gains and give great pumps.

good shit, what kinda gains u get on SD devils...hope u dont midn me asking nathanlgd, excellent about v12 turbo i will prob take that when i start pct on sd, nathanlgd what r ur goals for the sd?

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    good shit, what kinda gains u get on SD devils...hope u dont midn me asking nathanlgd, excellent about v12 turbo i will prob take that when i start pct on sd, nathanlgd what r ur goals for the sd?
    these 2 posts are pretty good
    superdral
    So hows the superdrol cycles going???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information