Thread: Colon Cleanse

chinups Guest

Colon Cleanse

So I want to take a drink on Sunday AM to clean myself out from all the toxins tha that have been polluting my body. Does anybody suggest anything?

Okley70 is offline New Member
    If you just want to clean your body out, drink prune juice. But if you want the drink to get buzzed but still clean your system drink wine. Or somthing hard.

gazelle925 is offline New Member
    I did colon hydro-therapy and it was great! I totally recommend it.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Why dont you get an actual colon-oscopy...its gonna clean you out better than a drink

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    Why dont you get an actual colon-oscopy...its gonna clean you out better than a drink
    in order to get one of those you must b cleaned out by a drink. most of the time they tell u to get phospo soda (sp?). comes in a white and green box at any drug store

Logan13 is offline Banned

voodoo medicine

Yeah, give yourself an aloe vera enema. That is "hippy science", people are just not informed enough to know that you need the little bugs in your intestine to digest food. All animals carry these. Clean yourself out, I guess that I just don't get it.

captain chet is offline Junior Member
    Im actually interested in this colon hydrotherapy. How much did it run you and how do you feel afterwards? Ive been eating so much that i feel backed up and my stomach just seems to store everything there. i used to eat total crap foods and im sure there is a bunch of junk sitting in my colon right now that id love to get out.

Quote Originally Posted by LD_18
    in order to get one of those you must b cleaned out by a drink. most of the time they tell u to get phospo soda (sp?). comes in a white and green box at any drug store

lol No man, I'm talking about you go in there, they stick a hose up your ass and ALL the actual waste comes out, not just most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Yeah, give yourself an aloe vera enema. That is "hippy science", people are just not informed enough to know that you need the little bugs in your intestine to digest food. All animals carry these. Clean yourself out, I guess that I just don't get it.
    tapeworms arent aids in digesting food! silly.

no but seriously, are you fvcking kidding me? you, I, and everyone you know (unless previously had a colonoscopy) have sh*t inside you thats almost as old as you are, no one eats a perfect diet, this will happen bro.
    Last edited by _Tiger_; 08-08-2005 at 12:47 PM.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Lol!! I think u mean colonic irrigation, a colonoscopy is when they shove a camera up ur ass.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Lol!! I think u mean colonic irrigation, a colonoscopy is when they shove a camera up ur ass.
    lmao, your right. Colonoscopy...I GET IT! , thanks for pointing that out!

gazelle925 is offline New Member
    The colon hydro-therapy costs me $70 per session. It totally doesn't hurt at all. The therapist sticks a small tube about an inch up your rectum and slowly flows water through your colon. It makes everything "soft" and washes it out of your body. It is such a great thing to do. I always felt "backed-up" as well because I used to only go #2 like once a week. That sucked. But she cleared up my tubes and now I feel much better. I feel like it has improved my digestion and bowel movements. When you leave, you are bloated and a little tired. But after half an hour or so, you will have so much energy and you will feel so great! It is really important to clean your body and get rid of build-up in your colon and toxins that are in your body from sugars, junk food, and any medications/drugs you have taken over the years. Good luck!!!!

Logan13 is offline Banned

extreme

lol No man, I'm talking about you go in there, they stick a hose up your ass and ALL the actual waste comes out, not just most of it.

tapeworms arent aids in digesting food! silly.

no but seriously, are you fvcking kidding me? you, I, and everyone you know (unless previously had a colonoscopy) have sh*t inside you thats almost as old as you are, no one eats a perfect diet, this will happen bro.
    Sure, show me where an enema will clear up your tapeworm infection. That requires medication and is a little more serious than what we were talking about in this thread. Maybe they might get a gerbil skeleton out of you on your next enema visit. silly

PlimoMan is offline Junior Member
    I usualy take 4 squares of exlax at about 10:30PM, go to bed, drink 2 X-large coffees from tim hortons at about 7:30AM. By 9AM i could shit through a pin hole.

I also use metamucil everyday with my protein shake. Helps grease the wheels if you know what Im saying".

No one ever told me eating 7 times a day can cause boulders

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Drink a nice hefty glass of prune juice. That WILL do the trick.

Thread Information