pg600rr is offline Junior Member

Just ordered some Lipoderm Ultra>>>

Basically i have some extra chest fat on top of my chest muscle that I am tryin to get rid of. I posted a few months ago and have been doing cardio diet and taking Rebound XT and Lean Xtreme because @ first I thought it may be a slight case of gyno but after speaking with the doc it is def. just fat on top of the muscle. Anyone ever try lipoderm ultra for this application. I cant wait to see if it works on my chest or if I just wasted $35 we will soon know.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

lipoderm

i've read it's recommended to add some clen to the lipoderm ultra, as well as some caspacin. these are supposed to enhance the affects. no personel experience here though.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    as long as your in a caloric deficit and exercising, it should work nicely

when and how would you reccomend application. The only area i will be using it on is my chest. How many times a day? How much? At what time? Do you rub it in hard and then let dry? Do it right after shower or wait a while? THanks

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    2x a day, recomended dosing, maybe 10-12 hours apart, after a shower is good, but really any time is fine.

i was just reading the side of the bottle and there is a long list of sides... because of the stimuli effects of yohimbe and caffine should this not be taken @ night.. Is it gonna have the same effects as if i were taking it orally... that is accelerated heart rate, energy, jitters, sleeplessness, etc. ? thanks

GQSuperman is offline Banned

no

shouldn't be any systemic sides. so, at night should be fine. i just finished my first week using ulta with clen and caspacin.....no jitters etc.

chuteboxe is offline New Member
    Read that 5,000 mcgs was good to mix in of clen but seems high to me 5,000 dived by 60 days say you were to run thats 80 mcgs a day to run straight seems high and would not follow the 2 weeks on off scenario or was I mis-informed

Thread Information