Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CollegeGuy19 is offline New Member

Question Which Creatine to go with?

Does anyone have a preference on which creatine to get? I bought my protein, glutamine, hmb, and I just dont know which creatine to go with. I was told that it needs certain ingredients in it, i dont remember what. Anyone taking something thats not too gross to drink? Thanks

built2last is offline New Member
    Hey,
    Dont mean to piss anyone off but the best creatine I have ever used is Cell-Tech by muscletech. Alot of people dont like it because its pushed so much but it WORKS. I have always had great results with it. Good Luck

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    get CEE it seems to be the most popular right now.

bigordie is offline Member
    i agree- CEE is the best creatine i have ever used and you can purchase it for a fraction of the price of most creatine/transport system combos. and yes cell tech is a rip off

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    CEE is pretty hot, and as far as taste you can always mix it with something not just water, throw it in your protein shake or something like that.

cell tech is old news, you need to go with Satur8, Swole, or V-12. I like ISS Satur8 the best

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAndromeda73
    CEE is pretty hot, and as far as taste you can always mix it with something not just water, throw it in your protein shake or something like that.

I would have to advise against this. the taste is too harsh and it will overpower your shake. I like to cap it, then you dont have to worry about the taste at all!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAndromeda73
    hahahahaha, have you ever done this? One time is all you need

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    i would recommend SKW's CREAPURE.(skw do not directly sell themselves)

many manufacturers use it i myself use prolab's.

Flattopp is offline New Member
    I thought that was one of the Dont mix combos from a article posted here? Protien and creatine at the same time.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    is there any creatine that does not make you retain water, cause i know 4 or 5 years ago lots of the creatines on the market made you bloated.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i dont get too bloated on creatine, i like ast's creatine hsc, they also have some new sreatine capsules that work awesome and are convienent, ast makes the best supplements in my oppinion

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Definately CEE....F*ck the monohydrate sh*t. go with V-12, or my favorite...VNS Jacked!!

Where do u guys get the CEE or V-12?? or anyothers?

http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/search.php

that is CEE you can also get the v12 on the same site

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRussian
    is there any creatine that does not make you retain water, cause i know 4 or 5 years ago lots of the creatines on the market made you bloated.

Your best bet is to go with CEE (creatine ethyl ester) it is proven to reduce the water retention that is caused by most creatines. also the pumps are amazing. if you buy it as a powder you may want to invest in a capping machine because the taste is pretty brutal!

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    hahahahaha, have you ever done this? One time is all you need

Ya I know the taste is pretty overpowering, I have been trowing in some tang in that drink as well it seems to have taken the edge off enough to get it down

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I looked up satur8 n v-12 r they creatines?? they seem to be more of a product like no-xplode, if they r the same which is better, satur8,no xlpode or v-12??? n should these be stacked with creatine, i was thinking of doing noxplode pre workout, then cell-tech after, besides the fast that everyone hates cell tech, would this be a good stack, also cell tech acts as my pwo dex

yes they are creatines and yes they are nitric oxide stimulators as well. they are good products, i can only personaly comment on v12 and it works well. but you should listen to the other people on this post telling you that CEE is the most effective creatine out there today. and about your proposed stack- its a waste of money and your body wont be able to process that much creatine in that short of a time.

hmmmmmm, so go wtih no xplode pre workout(about 3 pm) n maybe do 5 grams of cee at like 10 in the morn n 7 at night?

i take 4 g CEE ED. 2g AM 2g pm- but thats just to be sure. you might wanna hold off on the nitric stimulator because the pumps you will get from cee alone are amazing. if you already have bought it go ahead and use it, but you may find you dont need to purchase it.

III
    III is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    Your best bet is to go with CEE (creatine ethyl ester) it is proven to reduce the water retention that is caused by most creatines. also the pumps are amazing. if you buy it as a powder you may want to invest in a capping machine because the taste is pretty brutal!
    I am on my second tub of XPAND (CEE) by Dymatize, I have had great results: both size and strength with no bloating at all and the pumps in the gym are awesome. I have put on about 8 LBS. in the past 2 months (maybe a little less). I tried the cherry limeade flavor first and just bought the tropical fruit flavor. Both taste very good w/ water. (If I had to choose from the 2 I would go w/ cherry limeade.
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!

Satur8 bro, for one it's cheaper, and the taste is excellent, especially the lemon heads flavor.

jixxxer is offline Associate Member
    I thought creatine was creatine and thats all there is to it? How can one creatine be better than another?

Question here>>> people reccomended v-12 and satur8, i looked them both up but both descritpions didnt say nething about creatine in them?? is it CEE? They look exactly like no xplode, but i thnk no xplode doesnt have creatine, are satur8 n v-12 a combo of a no product n creatine
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 05-06-2005 at 01:57 PM.

yerg is offline Associate Member
    Phosphagen Elite... Creatine delivery...

HATE TO POST THIS!!!!!!! but i used to mix 2 scoops of cell tech and 2 scoops of tasteless whey for my PWO, and it worked amazing, saw hudge results. NE WAY!!!! im looking to try cee, wondering if theres ne resonably priced CEE products that have flavors i can mic up n take. I heard PURE CEE tastes like SH!T n cell mall is WAY over priced n heard it sux. I read about no xplode n it also says that it has cretine in it. Ne one know how many grams of cretine no xplode has, n if its monohydrate or cee?
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 05-06-2005 at 02:11 PM.

TimeToGetBig27 is offline Junior Member
    Iv never taken creatine but soon will be and it seems CEE is the way im going, iv never tried the taste but i dont think its that big of an issue chug it down like anything else. any other ideas on the daily servings?

Quote Originally Posted by TimeToGetBig27
    Iv never taken creatine but soon will be and it seems CEE is the way im going, iv never tried the taste but i dont think its that big of an issue chug it down like anything else. any other ideas on the daily servings?

most people stick between 3-5 g ED. your best bet is to get it in powder form. that is by far the cheapest way, plus you have alot more flexibility in your dosages.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had 2 friends have good results with NO Explode

Ne on know how much CEE is in NO xplode., im only gonna take it pre workout, its to expensive to take it twice a day, so im gonna buy a cheap CEE to add to it??

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    Ne on know how much CEE is in NO xplode., im only gonna take it pre workout, its to expensive to take it twice a day, so im gonna buy a cheap CEE to add to it??
    No xplode does not have CEE..... Cell Mass does.

ight, so if i take no xplode i cant really take v-12 or satur 8, so im guessing scotts finest is the way to go?? 5 grams a day, taken in the morn n after workout?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    I never liked V-12 or satur8 didnt really do anything for me at all...To be honest i like efferscent Creatine made by PBL you can grab it at Netrtion.com pretty good you ask me...But i was thinking of trying some Cell Mass or NO explode and suggestions ?? also on that PBL creatine it has no sugar or calories so i down a tbl spoon of honey with it.

DanDoola is offline Junior Member
    Just got my CEE from 1fast400. 500g Powder, pure CEE. I took my first dose in the morning with water. 1/2 teaspoon (gonna get a scale, but wanted to start today) in about 3 oz of water. Dissolved immediately and tasted like AZZ! Incredibly sour, and the taste it leaves in your mouth is horrid.

After my workout, I put another 1/2 teapsoon in about 4 oz of Apple Juice and it tasted great! Literally made the apple juice taste better.

I agree that powder is the way to go if you want to save mucho dinero. I also got some Citrulline Malate, cause it's supposed to be good for pumps, but I haven't tried that yet. I guess it takes a couple days before you begin to notice the effects of CM.

EDIT: Basically, I took the advice of so many on this board, and decided it was better to find raw products that are used in NOexplode and Nitrix and such. Citrulline Malate got the best reviews on 1fast400 as far as workout pumps go, so I got a small jar of that. I'd also like to try the DiArginine Malate and AAKG.

def let us know how it goes, so u just mixed it in with alittle apple juice n it tasted good?

this would def save me som eSERIOUS cash, ne onow one the best cee powder, also should i mix the CEE with nething, for transport n optimun outcome?

Quote Originally Posted by DanDoola

EDIT: Basically, I took the advice of so many on this board, and decided it was better to find raw products that are used in NOexplode and Nitrix and such. Citrulline Malate got the best reviews on 1fast400 as far as workout pumps go, so I got a small jar of that. I'd also like to try the DiArginine Malate and AAKG.

good for you, i always wonder why people are willing to pay so much for marketing?

After reading all ur guys' posts, i went ahead and bought CEE, and ive used it for 2 days and you can defintly feel the pump. this crap has a money back guarantee on it which i find pretty unusual. First day i drank it, it was pretty rough getting it down, but mix it with a little Sunny D and it tastes just fine.

Motion is offline Associate Member
    EAS Phosphagen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information