Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    coming to the end of week 2 of PCT now. Last I checked I had dropped a lb or maybe 2. I've been using V12 Turbo (creatine supp) as part of my PCT to help keep strength and mass gains. So far so good, I've been lifting everything I managed whilst using Superdrol.
    I'll be sure to let you know exactly how things are regarding strength and weight at the end of PCT.

Slimx is offline New Member
    Is ErgoPharm 6-OXO any good to take as your pct along with nolva? I'm from canada so i dont want to chance using one of those banner sites.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    If you can get nolva then why bother the only OTC product I would reccomend is rebound XT or ultra hot by ALRI

but unless i'm mistaken nolva wont help with getting my test levels back to normal. Everyone on this site was recommending nolva for cholesteral and clomid for test levels. Am i wrong? How would you recommend taking just the nolva?
    Last edited by Slimx; 06-14-2005 at 01:45 PM.

They both work some stand by the fact that clomid is better but they are just parroting what others say.

Clomid does work slightly better and faster but nolva only will work as well.

For a nolva only Id go with 60mg week 1
    40mg week 2 and 3
    20mg week 4
    10mg week 5 (just to be sure)

Or 40mg for 2 weeks
    20mg for 2 weeks

But I prefer the first one just to make sure

If you can get nolva how come you cant get clomid???

If you are not running clomid, I would def. recommend running tribulus at 4-5 g's per day. It will help to get your boys back to normal.

If you can get nolva how come you cant get clomid???
    Any other time i would be able to get clomid but for some reason my source can't find any and said that it will be a while before he does

For a nolva only Id go with 60mg week 1
    40mg week 2 and 3
    20mg week 4
    10mg week 5 (just to be sure)
    When your talking about week 1 - 5 is that after the four weeks of sd or at the same time? I just found out that rebound xt can be shipped to canada, so i'm also going to get my hands on a bottle of that.

As of now my planned cycle is going to be:

20mg sd/ed - Week 1 - 2
    30mg sd/ed - week 3 - 4
    1000mg/ed milk thysil

my plan was to run 20 mg/ed of nolva for weeks 1 - 4 and then clomid for pct, but now i'm stuck. Any suggestions on how to run the nolva and rebound would be a great help. Is rebound even worth taking if i have nolva? Would adding trib at the end be good?

I listed for a PCT after the SD.

if using reboiund as well then go with 3 caps week 1
    2 caps week 2
    1 cap week 3 and youll be cool

I just wanted to make sure this is right...
    20 mg/ed sd weeks 1 - 2
    30 mg/ed sd weeks 3 - 4
    20 mg/ed of nolva weeks 1 - 4
    60mg nolva week 5
    40mg nolva week 6 and 7
    20mg nolva week 8
    10mg nolva week 9
    3 caps/ed of rebound week 1
    2 caps/ed rebound week 2
    1 cap/ed rebound week3
    1000mg/ed milk thysil week 1 - 4
    flax seed oil ed

Does this look ok? Am i going over kill on the nolva now that i'm getting the rebound xt?

I just cannot believe that Superdrol would give comparable results to var. It all seems like a big marketing gimic. One way to find out I guess.

icedudez is offline Member
    lol. marketing gimic? i havent seen it...surely gains in lbs of muscle r better than var ifu can gain like 10lbs in 4 weeks wouldnt u be only able to gain that on var over 8weeks maybe longer? i duno correct me if im wrong,only what ive read...

Bad news
    This week I've split up with my girl friend of 4 years, I'm in a terreble state, I haven't been to the gym for a week and I haven't eaten properly for a week either. I've lost plenty of weight (but not too much) so my results are no good from here on.

thats shit, unlucky man. u lose most of your gains...i know how that can feel...ull get over it soon man!

i was toking about ur gf not the weight btw

Quote Originally Posted by Slimx
    I just wanted to make sure this is right...
    20 mg/ed sd weeks 1 - 2
    30 mg/ed sd weeks 3 - 4
    20 mg/ed of nolva weeks 1 - 4
    60mg nolva week 5
    40mg nolva week 6 and 7
    20mg nolva week 8
    10mg nolva week 9
    3 caps/ed of rebound week 1
    2 caps/ed rebound week 2
    1 cap/ed rebound week3
    1000mg/ed milk thysil week 1 - 4
    flax seed oil ed

Does this look ok? Am i going over kill on the nolva now that i'm getting the rebound xt?

No looks cool but if you add the rebound the 2 weeks 40mg 2 weeks 20mg will work also.

Marn1186 is offline Junior Member
    Im 215 lbs and i got SD on the way. Ive been reading alot of different ways to take the dosage. What would be the best amount me to take this supplement?

Any one ever heard of 120mg pills of nolva?

Marn1186 - probably similar to my dosage - 20mg a day for 2 weeks and then 30mg a day for another 2 weeks.

Slimx - As far as I know, Nolva comes as either 10mg or 20mg - 120mg sounds very high.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marn1186
    Im 215 lbs and i got SD on the way. Ive been reading alot of different ways to take the dosage. What would be the best amount me to take this supplement?
    4 weeks @ 30mg ed if after the 1st week or 2nd week the pumps get to be too much drop down to 20mg everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    If you can get nolva then why bother the only OTC product I would reccomend is rebound XT or ultra hot by ALRI
    rebound XT was recalled

Nathanlgd- Did you take the pills all at once? or did u take them throughout the day?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    Bad news
    This week I've split up with my girl friend of 4 years, I'm in a terreble state, I haven't been to the gym for a week and I haven't eaten properly for a week either. I've lost plenty of weight (but not too much) so my results are no good from here on.
    I'm sorry to hear that... Surprised no one else saw this. Don't worry bout her dude, take care of yourself. Get your ass back in the gym. This happened to me during a M1T month...Then came the alcohol on top of it... Needless to say I made some mistakes and didn't see it till after I wised up. Take care of your health, it will make everything go a little smoother.

is there a certain time to take SD? Also does it matter if you split the dosage or take it all at once.....

is there a certain time to take SD? Also does it matter if you split the dosage or take it all at once.....
    split it up , if your doing 20mg then 10 in the morning and 10 @ night , if your doing 30mg morning noon and night.

I think i believe in this SD, but seriously how do those little shit pills work there so damn small. Devils Deity why do you think u should take the SD that way.

Also should i be doing cardio while on SD, and what type of calorie intake should i have at 6'4 218lbs

I think i believe in this SD, but seriously how do those little shit pills work there so damn small. Devils Deity why do you think u should take the SD that way.
    spreading them out thru out the day keeps your system saturated with sd , cause it has such a short 1/2 life.

Also should i be doing cardio while on SD, and what type of calorie intake should i have at 6'4 218lbs
    start your self a new thread

include your cycle , everything your taking, and your current diet if possible . you dont really want to hijack someone elses thread.

you will also get more help

Coming to the end of PCT now, I've done 3 weeks and I'm just going to tapper off the dosage throughout the next week. I've lost alot of weight now, I'm probably only a few lb's bigger than when I started but my body fat is also lower than when I started. My strength's still slightly up on from what it was before the cycle but I have lost "some" strength. I've dropped down 10Kg's on the bench and I'm finding other exercise's much harder.
    No doubt that the majority of my loses was and is down to me splitting up with my girl friend. I've only recently come to terms with things and realised that the only thing to do is to move on. I'm gunna get back in the gym and continue to grow the best I can without using anymore AAS - I had intended to do a Test E and Var cycle next but I just don't want to now.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    Coming to the end of PCT now, I've done 3 weeks and I'm just going to tapper off the dosage throughout the next week. I've lost alot of weight now, I'm probably only a few lb's bigger than when I started but my body fat is also lower than when I started. My strength's still slightly up on from what it was before the cycle but I have lost "some" strength. I've dropped down 10Kg's on the bench and I'm finding other exercise's much harder.
    No doubt that the majority of my loses was and is down to me splitting up with my girl friend. I've only recently come to terms with things and realised that the only thing to do is to move on. I'm gunna get back in the gym and continue to grow the best I can without using anymore AAS - I had intended to do a Test E and Var cycle next but I just don't want to now.
    fuk it, ull be back to where u were in no time, how comes u dont wanna do ur test E & var cycle nemore? it doesnt say?

It is really unfortunate that things worked out like that bro... Everything happens for a reason though, so maybe changing your mind on AAS was a good thing.

0-HitMan-0 is offline New Member
    First off nathanlgd, I was in your shoes a couple months back....I feel your pain. You gotta go out with your friends and meet other girls. Trust me it will motivate you to workout hard cuz you wanna impress the ladies! Don't let it bring you down.

Next, Just started my second week of SD and I already gained 5lbs!! Strength has gone up some but not a lot....maybe next week. The pumps are insane on it also, my muscles feel like they wanna rip out of my body. thanks to nathanlgd and icedudez cuz they made me get it when I read their experiences. Hopefully I keep growing!

hrb4life is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    top right click the flashing link, u can buy pct supplies there.
    Hey guys, I think this is the cheapest anywhere...90 tabs for on $34.00!!!
    www.easypricematching.com

I ordered twice and got my product no probs...

Mike

hrb4life is offline New Member
    It def worth the money however listen to what is said above. I was already a pretty big guy 210 at 5 foot 9 inches 49 chest and 17 arms blah blah. I went on a 4 week cycle and gained to 221 and 50 inch chest with nearly 18 inch arms pumped. The only bad thing I witness was I ripped a pec muscle and forearm muscle during training. I have never had that happen before so I believe it was caused by the quick strength gains I experienced. I went from 4 reps with 275 to 11 reps! Whats wierd is that it feels like you dont lose any strengths while doing the reps. Seems like you can go forever... Hell I was doing 2 sets of 185 for 30 reps and 3 sets of 225 for 20 reps then 275 for 11! WTF? Once you get the first rep or two down its like your body goes into cruise control...anyone else feel this? I got lethargic to so stopped at the end of 4 weeks. Now I have a new stash with PCT and Retain so Im gonna do it again starting Dec. Anyone want to following my cycle please EMail at [email protected] I have taken some pics for the before located at www.picturetrails.com/corzette I will take more after two weeks and 4 weeks. Any suggestions for the Liver enzmes? I did take a blood test while on this and my levels were like 12 points over the high end base points. The doc says they dont worry until your enzymes are 3 times base WTF? Can you say eat yourself alive....anyway...thats my input!

Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information