Thread: Sd vs. ???

Slimx is offline New Member

Sd vs. ???

I've been reading alot about superdrol and finally decided that i was going to try a 4 week cycle @ 20mg/day. After talking to a friend who can get these kind of supp's in canada i found out that sd is one that he hasn't been able to find. He recommended that I try anavar or eq instead. He told me i would get the same results off 4 weeks of anavar as I would 4 weeks of superdrol, with the same approximate sides. I'm just looking for some outside opinions or comments. Thanks ahead of time.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    i'll be doing Ari's Max LMG... almost the same results, and lighter sides (so they have told me)

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    If your willing to do EQ, then just do a test/EQ cycle. That would give you the best gains by far compared to these orals...

I'm not really looking for huge gains. The feed back i've heard from people that have taken sd have been exactly what i'm looking for. From what i've seen on friends, not enough is kept after a cycle of test and I dont think i could ever inject myself anyway. Thats the reasoning behind orals for me.

Does anyone know if you can get sd or Ari's Max LMG anywhere by the bufflo boarder to canada?

bump

Thread Information