Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

Does Creatine Ethyl-Ester Complex work?

I can't do regular creatine monohydrate due to excessive bloating. So I bought this from a local health food store last night. The brand is Pure Advantage> http://shop.1asecure.com/prod.cfm?Pr...6993&StID=2651

I paid $35.95 for 180 caps and that is retail on their site so I'm sure I got ripped off. Anybody know of a better source or different brand that is cheaper than this? I'm excited to use this because I'm in between AAS cycles. I have another month or so before I will start AAS again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Regular creatine monohydrate is semi-lipophilic. This means that it inefficiently uses fat as a transport mechanism. The esterification of substances will increase their lipophilic abilities. Therefore, esterified creatine will use fat more efficiently to permeate the cell wall and exert its effects upon cellular function vs. unesterified creatine monohydrate.What does this mean? Well it s simple. The absorption of esterified creatine is significantly increased up to 30-40 times more than creatine monohydrate. Side effects such as the infamous creatine bloat, cramping, diarrhea and water retention are not experienced! Creatine ethyl-ester is so efficient, that results can be achieved with a smaller serving size. Say goodbye to the standard 5-10 gram servings per day with regular creatine monohydrate. Of all the athletes that have tried the Pure Advantage creatine ethyl-ester, results were reported within 30-45 minutes upon ingestion. Pure Advantages creatine ethyl-ester is in a convenient vegetable capsule and does not require the use of expensive sugar laden transport systems. Creatine ethyl-esters rapid absorption and nearly 100% utilization has raised the bar for creatine supplementation.

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    when buying CEE ask to look at a CofA

also you got a bit over charged for that

any site that does not list the MG per cap is not somewhere you want to buy CEE from. There is a lot of junk CEE floating around. As well as people selling mono and other forms as CEE.

Thread Information