Thread: nsa ?

zOaib is offline VET

nsa ?

nsa , i saw u give out some tips on how much protien to consume before workout (specially cardio) and if different when i would do weights ......... and when to take creatine ( i use vitargo-cgl) and how much carbs and protien to consume after workout ........... and atleast how long after , thx man ?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Pre-workout (lifting) i would suggest 15-30g of protein with complex carbs, preferrebly in a meal about 30-45 minutes before you workout, cut-up chicken with brown rice and sliced celery is good.

PWO should be 40-50 g whey isolate with 80-100 g dextrose, just keep a 2:1 ratio of carbs to protein. Bigger guys need more and smaller guys need less. Consume this within 30 minutes of finishing your workout. Timing is the key here.

Creatine can either be taken before you workout for a boost during the workout, or after the workout to help with recovery.

zOaib is offline VET
    i was pretty much close to the same theology ............ although sometimes i'd be eating an hour or more after workout .......... its damn hard with the schedulei work aorund , but thx man ............. u need to post a detail diet and workout technique u used while on PH like m1t or superdrol ......in the diet forum ill vote it for a sticky , we got bits n pieces form u about it , i think its time to post something to match the legendary M1T FAQ , hehe ........... laterz

nsa
    Workouts really varied from week to week. Just the same general split #1 for a month at a time, then switch to split #2 for a month, then crazy over-train split #3 for 2 weeks, then start over with split #1, etc.

We'll see about the diet, i would post it but not many people could deal with eating the same stuff like 4 or 5 times a day every day, only having 1 meal to choose based on what i feel like eating for that meal. It was all oatmeal & turkey, chicken and brown rice, PWO nutrition and 1 meal i could choose what i wanted at the time.

That in conjunction with the custom supplement stacks i made up for myself got me to where i was.

nsa
    BTW, is my old signature still showing?

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    BTW, is my old signature still showing?
    nope !

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    nope !
    ok good. thanks zoaib