Yet another about superdrol

I am planning on ordering some, but in the mean time until it arrives, I am running tribulus from *********.com and CEE from ********.com. I am planning on cutting out the creatine and trib about 3 days prior to starting my cycle for 3 reasons:

A) I want to see how legit superdrol is, and how much I can gain without the aid of anything else
    B) I have read that the creatine and superdrol can become dependant on each other
    C) I want to keep the trib and CEE for PCT to help keep my gains (along with proper PCT supps as well)

Is there any validity to my three points, or is what I am saying bullsh1t? Also, I experienced a great deal of "roid rage " from my 1-AD cycle a couple of months ago, is this going to happen on superdrol?

Yet another question, how much will adding 4-AD into the mix increase my gains?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    A You will be able to tell the difference, it will be more than creatine gives in results
    B......no, where did you hear that?
    C thats fine

"roid rage " is individual. Androgens make me a little cocky, but not pissed. Some people it does. Each compound will affect you different.

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Pro......you get a sense of "Well Being"....cocky I guess....but I don't feel any riod rage......

I am currently taking 20mg/day....going to bump it up to 30mg/day....Love the pumps my Bi's and forearms were jacked last night.....I think this product can actually assist in muscle building......but's it's early in my cycle so who knows....let you know after 8 weeks on.....

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump_30
    I agree with Pro......you get a sense of "Well Being"....cocky I guess....but I don't feel any riod rage......

I am currently taking 20mg/day....going to bump it up to 30mg/day....Love the pumps my Bi's and forearms were jacked last night.....I think this product can actually assist in muscle building......but's it's early in my cycle so who knows....let you know after 8 weeks on.....

be careful running a methylated compound for eight weeks bro...

Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    be careful running a methylated compound for eight weeks bro...
    Yeah, have fun gaining nothing, and fvcking your liver up from week 4 on...

Thread Information