kman is offline Anabolic Member

Redline and Vodka

Met this meathead on my vacation last week, and the dude drank like 5 redline and vodka's. I said this can't be good, he said it is the same thing as drinking redbull and vodka except more potent. Is he crazy?

swoll4589 is offline Member
    well it cant be good for you. If you do a search there is a post on energy drinks and alcohol where BDTR talks about mixing it with vodka.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Met this meathead on my vacation last week, and the dude drank like 5 redline and vodka's. I said this can't be good, he said it is the same thing as drinking redbull and vodka except more potent. Is he crazy?

Vodka makes me a fukin lunatic... everytime I drink that piss I swear I wake up all bloody knuckled.

I stay away from that piss, crown and coke or JD is my ticket...but, with none of that redline crap or redbull garbage.

so, to answer your question .. I HAVE NO FUKIN CLUE....this was about booze, so I HAD TO POST.

dammit

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Just heard they are taking redline off the market, as the fda found traces of clenbeturol in it...WOW

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Vodka makes me a fukin lunatic... everytime I drink that piss I swear I wake up all bloody knuckled.
    I stay away from that piss, crown and coke or JD is my ticket...but, with none of that redline crap or redbull garbage.
    dammit
    haha im totally the other way, whiskey gets me maad, i usually can behave when im drinking vodka

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    I heard the same thing about Redline being taken off the market, but I wouldn't think Red Bull and Red Line would even me remotely close as they are two completely different types of drinks

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally

so, to answer your question .. I HAVE NO FUKIN CLUE....this was about booze, so I HAD TO POST.

dammit

WTF is it about Vodka!!! I swear I wake up the same fu***kin way almost everytime I have that posion./....that or I do something really stupid I regret the following day..........I once broke the windows to a "store" after 9-11 because it made me sick............dude...i'm sorry and paid for it.........

Thread Information