Taurus is offline Member

fat burner with least muscle loss

for those who have used multiple fat burners, which one has been the one with the least amount of muscle loss (apart from clen )...i know xenedrine and hydroxycut cause significant strength and mucsle loss...how bout the other's?

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    my advice...go all-natural... chromium picolinate, spirulina, garcinia...some others...

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Go with a cutting diet and cardio along with lifting like usual. Do this with supplementation w/ CEE, protein, dextrose and glucophase XR you should lose alot of fat and not lose any muscle.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Ephedrine has anti-catabolic qualities and is a very good fat burner.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Ephedrine has anti-catabolic qualities and is a very good fat burner.
    epherdrine alone?...how about e/c/a?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    epherdrine alone?...how about e/c/a?

Yes, and yes it does. Caffeine and other ingredients just prolong the effects of ephedrine after all......heres some info on ephedrine and nutrient pardoning:

I can't post the link since it will get blocked out, but you can look it up at the A-V-A-N-T labs website if you'd like, the article is called "Pharmaceutical Phenotype Enhancement by Loki: Clenbuterol Part I. "

Here is the exceprt of relevance, its a ways down the page in the actual article:
    .................................................. ..............
    "For starters, human research with ephedrine and caffeine has demonstrated that indiscriminate, weaker beta-adrenergic agonism significantly improves protein deposition and preserves lean body mass during periods of caloric restriction (14). Also interesting was the researchers’ discovery that the ephedrine and caffeine mixture wasn’t attenuating skeletal muscular breakdown, but was in fact accelerating protein synthesis. This was proved clinically by 3-methylhistidine examination, an index for skeletal muscle breakdown.

In the sympathomimetic group, an increase in nitrogen balance was demonstrated independent of 3-methylhistidine, which means the ephedrine was actually helping to synthesize lean tissue at a faster rate, and thereby counteracting the increase in diet-induced catabolism (15)."

ash146 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Go with a cutting diet and cardio along with lifting like usual. Do this with supplementation w/ CEE, protein, dextrose and glucophase XR you should lose alot of fat and not lose any muscle.
    CEE on a cutting diet? Really? I heard creatine period on a cutting diet shouldnt be done.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Anyone know anything about Sesathin by Avant Labs? I hears it pretty good. Also CLA?

nsa
    Studies have shown that CLA doesn't do anything for lipolysis and sesathin is pretty effective for fat loss.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by ash146
    CEE on a cutting diet? Really? I heard creatine period on a cutting diet shouldnt be done.
    Why's that? Care to explain.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    although creatine showed in one study to interfere with fat loss, I think being anti catabolic off sets any worries about fat loss interferement. It was just one study anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    although creatine showed in one study to interfere with fat loss, I think being anti catabolic off sets any worries about fat loss interferement. It was just one study anyways.
    agree. The performance and recovery benefits when cutting should offset, at the very least, any inhibition of lipolysis.

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    I've used about every thermogenic none to man, but I've liked Hot Rox by BioTest to this point. When I was on Hydroxycut, it didn't seem to cause muscle loss, but every body reacts different.

Thread Information