Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

No xplode/ safe?

got it 3 days ago, it does everything it says, great product all around. My one concern is that my hands feel like their not getting enough blood circulated to them, maybe due to the "pumps". wondering if NoX would be the reason, n has ne one read ne problems with nox concerning safety or health?

GG4321 is offline Junior Member

shouldnt be a problem

i took it loved it great pumps...i wouldnt worry about that my arms felt like they were gonna fall off sometimes when i useed it...switched over to blast cylcle...all i got was diareah...goin back to the NO

lol yea no problem.... nah im sure its fine, just wanted to make sure, yea i see blast cycle everywhere, never used it but nox is a great roduct, no need to switch over

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    San V12 Turbo is a similar creatine based product which also contains certains types and levels of vit B to help thin the blood slightly - maybe to aid circulation.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    you will be aight, the NO did the same to me the first couple days

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Don't know if its safe or not. Gave me and awsome pump and the $hits!!!!!!!!!! Never will take that again

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    noxplode makes my eye lid twitch all day. i still take it. when i stop taking it it will twitch a bit the next day then stop. i dunno it gives me some good energy so taking it a few times a week cant kill me.

MoNey MikE is offline New Member
    i took no xplode for my first time yesterday, i took 3 scoops in about 11 ounces of water, when i got to the gym, before i even started working out i had to run to the batroom and i had terrible diareha.. is this normal??, and will it go away as i use it?

start off with one scoop, then progressivly move up, u get used to it, i only take it on workout days, not on off days, i also noticed this keeps up the efects of it, when i take the weekend off n then take it monday i have great energy, where as when i took it every day my body go tused to it n it was less effective

Thread Information