Thread: clen cycle

Taurus is offline Member

clen cycle

i was reading the clen handbook and had a couple of questions...it says take clen on a 2 week on 2 week off style for 12 weeks. Do the 12 weeks include the off weeks (meaning 6 weeks of clen) or is it 12 weeks of actual clen (meaning 24 weeks including off weeks)?...also, is taurin and potassium required on the off weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    i was reading the clen handbook and had a couple of questions...it says take clen on a 2 week on 2 week off style for 12 weeks. Do the 12 weeks include the off weeks (meaning 6 weeks of clen) or is it 12 weeks of actual clen (meaning 24 weeks including off weeks)?...also, is taurin and potassium required on the off weeks?

not sure who wrote the "clen handbook", but 2wk on and 2wk off is not more than a couple days off.

clen should be used 2-3 weeks at a time with 6-8 weeks MINIMUM between cycles.

supplements that should be used are ALCAR, Taurine, pottasium and magnesium at a minimum.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    not sure who wrote the "clen handbook", but 2wk on and 2wk off is not more than a couple days off.

clen should be used 2-3 weeks at a time with 6-8 weeks MINIMUM between cycles.

supplements that should be used are ALCAR, Taurine, pottasium and magnesium at a minimum.
    i just read a post by a guy named "hooker" who says clen can be used for 6 weeks straight. He says that taking e/c/a during the 2 week off period does more harm than good. He says in the third week, body temperature will most likely drop back to its normal temperature and if you use benadryl at this point for a week, u can continue the clen no stop for the whole six weeks. He has many references to back up his claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    i just read a post by a guy named "hooker" who says clen can be used for 6 weeks straight. He says that taking e/c/a during the 2 week off period does more harm than good. He says in the third week, body temperature will most likely drop back to its normal temperature and if you use benadryl at this point for a week, u can continue the clen no stop for the whole six weeks. He has many references to back up his claim.
    using ketofin with clen , in theory will prolong its effects, but it will also make you sleepy. Less activity=less calorie deficit (regardless of clen impact).

IMHO its not the way to go.

Thread Information